What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Just wanted to share some news

• Thread starter Trapper7
  • Start date
Congrats! I was actually going to ask you in your ring post if it was an engagement ring, but thought it wasn't my place to assume such a thing!

I think the bouquet of sarrs is a wonderful idea! What a great story to tell you kids and grandkids (if you and your fiance want kids)!

Again, congrats.

xvart.

edit: oh, and by the way, congrats on getting residency!

Wash the bugs out first.....

Clint, you shouldn't be giving honeymoon advice on the forums.

People used to do that with S. luceophylla be for the knew it alot of the plants died! (did I spell that right?)

Thanks guys. Yup this ring is an engagement ring, and I want to keep it as my wedding ring as well, it's really pretty and I don't want Jeff to spend any more money on getting a new ring. Haha, when have you ever heard a girl say that!
wink.gif.gif

0zzy-I did answer you, in a pm I sent you but you never responded
tounge.gif
I also said it publicly in my Prozac thread but it was locked and I didn't know it yet, so I wrote a huge post and I couldn't even post it. Anywho, 0zzy I want you to be yourself, so yes please joke
smile.gif
I promise to behave this time, I really really promise
biggrin.gif

Next thing I gotta do is get a fiance visa. I don't know how any of this works so I'm gonna have to talk to the American Conselate (sp?) and the Canadian one as well because I don't want to become an American citizen, I just want to be a legal American resident. Ok blah blah blah.....

Nope no kids for us!!! We don't want any and I can't have any anyways so that's ok
smile.gif
 We're animal people anyways, so we'll just keep rescuing dogs if we want more "kids".

I don't want my CP bouque to die. And yes, get rid of the bugs first, good call!
wink.gif.gif

Thanks again! I'm super excited! Now I just have to wait till 2008
oh.gif
Oh, I talked to my mom last night and she is VERY happy now, we talked for almost 2 hours just about this one thing. She's not telling my dad yet though, HAHA! I think I'll have to tell him, but I don't mind. Ok I'm done
tounge.gif

Back