What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Mod

Ozzy

SirKristoff is a poopiehead
Staff member
Supporter
The Mods have been bored lately so we thought we needed some excitement. We decided we need a new mod for our member to torture and harass simply for our enjoyment. We only made him Mod of the little non important forums. So no matter what you do to him he can't really do nothing back. So give him Hell...

The Mods took a vote and we made the loser our newst victim.

So I would like for everybody to welcome (and by welcome I mean send all your complaints that you make up about members that don't even exist. I know how creative you guys are, so do whatever you want to make his next few weeks as miserable as you can) our newest mod.............

slap.gif

EST

Now Let the Mod abuse begin.

<span style='color:blue'>Est banned himself from these forums. What a dummy. So I had to delete this post, and give his posting abilities back.. hey Est, be more careful would ya??
Andrew</span>

Well, first off.... uhm.... hmm... I can't really think of anything to say. Where to start? uh... Hey Est, go check that fish forum again would ya? be a good little mod
tounge.gif
tee hee
jestera.gif

No, seriously though... Go check that coma cosi carnivore whatever forum
nana.gif
nana.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (0zzy @ Dec. 07 2006,11:36)]The Mods have been bored lately so we thought we needed some excitement. We decided we need a new mod for our member to torture and harass simply for our enjoyment. We only made him Mod of the little non important forums. So no matter what you do to him he can't really do nothing back. So give him Hell...

So I would like for everybody to welcome (and by welcome I mean send all your complaints that you make up about members that don't even exist. I know how creative you guys are, so do whatever you want to make his next few weeks as miserable as you can) our newest mod.............

slap.gif

EST

Now Let the Mod abuse begin.
Abuse initiated...

So the stories really ARE true! Ozzy is nothing more than a CONVERSATION Moderator!

Sheesh...isn't there anything better to do?!? Peeing on an electric fence maybe?!?

Spit it out, how did this happen?

<span style='color:red'>Allow Member Est</span>

Back from hiatus!
wink.gif.gif

And I thought JBL was an idiot.
laugh.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Finch @ Dec. 07 2006,8:56)]Spit it out, how did this happen?
Est becoming a mod? Ozzy did spit it out above.

As my second order of business, I will ban myself AGAIN!

Women, children, and the faint of heart may wish to look away now.

Andrew, i meant more details. Is this caused by the absence of a large number of mods, etc. suff.

Est: uh-uh, your a moderater now, not a member, wich means we arnt oblidged to be nice to you now.

But i suppose i should congradulae you, heres your dancing broccoli
_Broccoli.gif
_Broccoli.gif
_Broccoli.gif
_Broccoli.gif
_Broccoli.gif
_Broccoli.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (0zzy @ Dec. 08 2006,12:03)]And I thought JBL was an idiot.  
laugh.gif
Wait a minute now. Mods are idiots? What does that make the forum owner? Woops, sorry, hazing wrong guy.

Welcome foreigner...thankfully he can't vote-- Got im himmel!

nope- nothing to do with any of that. we though Est was a good guy, helps on the forums, is here alot, etc. AND he never asked to be a mod. Like some of you others that ask a few times a month... That's not how you become a mod
tounge.gif

P.S. I didn't say anything nice here.. Just incase someone missinterpits it.
biggrin.gif

For my third trick, I will warn myself.
tounge.gif

Good choice. Of everyone here, Est is one of the most articulate, nicest all around guys. He always was the most moderator-esque, IMHO. Congradulations. Really. I had to give you the obligatory new mod hazing. Well, not obligatory...
biggrin.gif

People ask to be mods? Really? Thats like getting boxes from ozzy- if u ask you wont get it. LOL
Edit:

I mean, with posts like this, it was only a matter of time
[b said:
Quote[/b] ]ENOUGH BICKERING.

If you've got a problem then COOL OFF.

Work it out with each other, a mod, in private or just forget it.  This isn't the appropriate medium for a private arguement.  

Thank you.

woot.gif
woot.gif

Nother edit: Wow, look at all those forums you are now forced to read. Hehe... (those were rampuppy's, right?)

Est: uh-uh, your a moderater now, not a member, wich means we arnt oblidged to be nice to you now.

But i suppose i should congradulae you, heres your dancing broccoli

1162323298781.jpg

Man, took me a long time to find that picture again!
tounge.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Good choice. Of everyone here, Est is one of the most articulate, nicest all around guys. He always was the most moderator-esque, IMHO. Congradulations. Really. I had to give you the obligatory new mod hazing. Well, not obligatory...
biggrin.gif

lol Shucks! Well thanks a lot for the kind words.

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]I mean, with posts like this, it was only a matter of time

Yeah, except now I'm not allowed any typos when I shout.
tounge.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Nother edit: Wow, look at all those forums you are now forced to read. Hehe... (those were rampuppy's, right?)

I think I got EVERYONE's. hahahah Andrewwww!

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]P.S Hey Est, try your new godlike powers out and delete this post, please
smile.gif

What post?

Finch i will leave that post for Est to delete! (i hope he gets it and not this whole darn topic :-\) Yah, people really ask. And I'm pretty sure it's been said a few times: We will approach you if we think we want you as a mod
tounge.gif

Rampuppy isn't here much.. He's a friend of mine (and all the mods (i think haha) so he'll stay. Just like alot of the mods here that really don't do alot of modding... Steve is just a really really busy guy. And not really into CPs much anymore. But again, Ests addition isn't because of lack of other mods. If we like someone... we add them. that's pretty much it. There's not much of a "quota" of mods to members ratio.
blush.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Finch i will leave that post for Est to delete!

What darn post?!

rock.gif

wink.gif.gif

Of course, now Est you have to update your reveiw thread that i hijacked earlier and tell us about your new wii
laugh.gif

then go check the Bromeliads, Tilandsia, Ferns forum.
bigsmile.gif

Back