What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Mod

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Finch @ Dec. 07 2006,9:44)]Of course, now Est you have to update your reveiw thread that i hijacked earlier and tell us about your new wii
laugh.gif
Haha! I've been meaning to do that! I should either get a chance this weekend or after I'm done with finals next week.

I'd really like to see some more reviews in that thread so I'll be glad when I get to bump it up with my reviews.
smile.gif

And in a note with some degree of seriousness: Thanks to all the mods out there who supported my nomination. And thanks to all the members: those that support me as well as those of you who I yelled at, even before becoming a mod.

This will change nothing. I'm still as corrupt as ever, don't worry!

WHAT? POWER?! ME?
oh.gif

Now to go out and do some damage. ;)

Geez...miss an evening and miss all the excitement!  You modded Jonathan without me around.  Was than intentional?  hmmmmmmm?  
censor.gif

Congratulations new mod EST!  Then again...you might not be too thrilled once the abuse starts.  lol

I hope you all will offer Jonathan your total respect and frequent abuse.  
laugh.gif

And just to clear something up...

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]If we like someone... we add them

Becoming a moderator is NOT a popularity contest.  Its not based on who we like as a friend.  Its who we "like" in terms of qualifications such as frequency on the boards, following rules, fairness, cool head, experience growing, helpfulness, trustworthiness, etc.  And also being a mod mostly means a lot of time and effort.  So, like I said its not a popularity contest.

WELCOME! Dude now ozzy has some competition for my favorite mod! I'm sure I can find space in my black heart for two
smile.gif

At first I thought the new mod was named "attack" lol!

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]WELCOME! Dude now ozzy has some competition for my favorite  mod! I'm sure I can find space in my black heart for two

Oo.gif

Oo.gif
censor.gif

angry.gif

[That's my Faith Hill impersonation.  
laugh.gif
]

And Pak too, naturally! AND JBL!

And I'm gonna stop before I get on the pooplist hehehe

tounge.gif
biggrin.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]And just to clear something up...

If we like someone... we add them

Becoming a moderator is NOT a popularity contest. Its not based on who we like as a friend.

I'm proof of that. They all hate me.

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Its who we "like" in terms of qualifications such as frequency on the boards, following rules, fairness, cool head, experience growing, helpfulness, trustworthiness, etc.

One out of seven ain't bad, I am here a lot.

Come to think of it, how did I become a mod? I guess they needed a good bad example.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (PlantAKiss @ Dec. 08 2006,5:59)]You modded Jonathan without me around. Was than intentional? hmmmmmmm?
censor.gif
You're never around for anything... hehe
jestera.gif

Congrats, Est!

Now to go add some inapropriate posts to those sub forums under an allias....

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]You're never around for anything... hehe

WHAT was that??
censor.gif

Finch’s top 4 ways to become a mod.

1. Make buddy-buddy with Andrew. I cannot stress this enough. All of the mods are ‘friends’ of his, wich means that you need to be in the ‘in’ circle to get a chance
tounge.gif

2. Do everything Est did! Become his clone. It’s a form of flattery, really
3. Don’t ask to become a mod- it apparently disqualifies you.
4. djont spell like a 5yrold, pejople tke u lss seriously, lk meee. Hahhah Est spelling mastah

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Finch @ Dec. 08 2006,1:38)]Finch’s top 4 ways to become a mod.

1. Make buddy-buddy with Andrew. I cannot stress this enough. All of the mods are ‘friends’ of his, wich means that you need to be in the ‘in’ circle to get a chance
tounge.gif

2. Do everything Est did! Become his clone. It’s a form of flattery, really
3. Don’t ask to become a mod- it apparently disqualifies you.
4. djont spell like a 5yrold, pejople tke u lss seriously, lk meee. Hahhah Est spelling mastah
1) There are quite a few mods that I HATE
2) Everything Est did? You mean be a good forum member?
tounge.gif
Then we wouldn't need mods!
bigsmile.gif

3) That's not wholly true, but we can assume most would like to be a mod. So us coming to you just makes better sense.
4)g0t t|-| /-\ t str8

hehe dont call us we'll call you.

Nice to see u agree that Est is a good speller ~~~~

congrats est!
You_RockEmoticon.gif
You_RockEmoticon.gif
beer.gif

This calls for a sexy party!

Oh yes, very nice! Sexytime party! Lol, congrats Est.

-Ben

I'll second that!
laugh.gif

You got the music and the sailor costumes, JLAP?

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]1. Make buddy-buddy with Andrew. I cannot stress this enough. All of the mods are ‘friends’ of his, wich means that you need to be in the ‘in’ circle to get a chance
tounge.gif

If I remember right other than JBL Andrew was the last member to become a mod. So maybe your thinking is a little flawed. Maybe Andrew kissed butt and became friends with all the mods and thats how he got in.

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]1) There are quite a few mods that I HATE

I said before that they all hate me.
rock.gif

ive seen the boss's job..................................i dont want it
crazy.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]If I remember right other than JBL Andrew was the last member to become a mod. So maybe your thinking is a little flawed. Maybe Andrew kissed butt and became friends with all the mods and thats how he got in.
iv never seen Joseph Clemens untill recently, is he new?

Back