What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nurses top the list for most honest etc

flytraplady5

Hort. School dropout X 2
Saw this on aol yesterday. It took me awhile to figure out how to post it.
Back in the day, nurses were treated as one step up from prostitutes. because we knew anatomy and half the civilized world didn't know anything about their bodies.
Dear Moderator, if you find my post offensive Please delete it .

http://www.galluppoll.com/content/?ci=25888&eref=aol

I think it's funny that car salesmen are last
tounge.gif
I'm going to forward this to my mom, she's a nurse
smile.gif
Thanks for sharing
smile.gif

My wife always talks about this. She is going to nursing school. Didn't firemen used to hold the number one slot?

xvart.

Good deal! I knew I was going into the right profession. Now they just need to pay them more and stop handing out an RN to any and everyone. They may be respected, but there are some dumb ones out there. Gawd. I knwo we need them bad and there is a shortage, but not everyone is cut out to be a nurse. I am sorry.

Ok My soap box is done I could go on, but I will bore you.

So go out and be a nurse!!!

Every time I go to get blood taken they take like a half hour to find the vein I swear....Once I had to show them where it was and tell them how deep it was and that made me feel REALLY uncomfortable but I didn't have all day and it was already like 7 in the morning and I had to starve for 24 hours and couldn't have any coffee and I'm not in the mood for any crap before noon....

You know what else I don't like? When they give you anesthesia without telling you! Yeah they shot me up and I didn't know they were gonna do it! I think I was already sedated before they did that but it's the principal.

"Oh I hate this wallpaper.. it's so BOOM!" and you're out. I feel like they are laughing after I go under saying "Have a nice trip! hahahaha!!!!! Sucker!"

Nurses only won because the list of choices didn't include geologists.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (herenorthere @ Dec. 16 2006,11:19)]Nurses only won because the list of choices didn't include geologists.
lol. Or university administrators... lol.

xvart.

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Or university administrators... lol.
!!!

! quick, everyone run, here they come! party's over.

Back