What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bored!

• Thread starter FarmerDave
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes I'm bored! I woke up at 3 o'clock and can't get back to bed, so i guess that i'll be up until the sun goes up as well. I'm in need of entertainment, really really really badly!
Please lets talk about anything, please!

I beg of you!

Like??? Umm you post this asking for someone to talk and then your not online anymore Hrrmmm did you go back to bed?

no, but no one posted for a little so i walked around my yard. Sorry.
But umm yep. I'm still awake.

Sorry to hear that Dave.Usually boredom does not keep me awake,after working all day I have no problems going to sleep.Do you like computer games?There are plenty of free games to play,or try reading a interesting book.I don't know what hobbies you have but there should be something you can do.

Jerry

Thanks! Well I stayed up all night doing almost nothing, but I got through it. So now my dad made me clean up our 3 1/2 acres of land because we're having a bunch of people over for our bonfire

hum sorry to hear that. LOL i woke up today to watch the sun rise.No clock to tell the time... just the rising sun, the dogs, and the melting frost.

And the whole time im thinking @#$%
mad.gif
mad.gif
why did i wake up this early!

yep. My rooster way nice guy-a-doodle-doing at about 6:00 am.

Sorry Dave, the mods have had a few discussions about taking control of threads which just ramble on about nothing, so I'm afraid I'm locking this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back