What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!!

• Thread starter joossa
  • Start date

joossa

Aklys
Happy holidays everyone! Hope that all of you have fun with friends and family. 'Tis the season to give, so I made all of you a special drawing:

FinalScan.jpg

Tell us what you have planned for the holidays. Will you give someone a special gift? What do you want for Christmas, Hannukkah, etc.? Will you have a special dinner with family? Are you traveling?

Hope you all receive many gifts and have fun as the year comes to an end.

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!!
oh.gif

Aww that's cute!

Not doing anything special this year.

bad sundew!!
laugh.gif

Alex

That butterwort looks VERY happy
smile.gif

Lol, naughty butterwort.

-Ben

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Drosera36 @ Dec. 17 2006,6:23)]Lol, naughty butterwort.

-Ben
um...the butterwort was nice this year!!
rock.gif
rock.gif
haha happy holidays everyone!!!
Alex

That's really cute. Shouldn't the VFT and the Sarr be sleeping right now? It's going to be a struggle come spring if they didn't get the adequate amount of sleep over the winter!

My mom, my sister and her husband, and my wife and I are all going to visit my dad in Tennessee. He just moved out there this last May and I have not yet been able to visit him so I am super excited! Especially since I won't be at work for four days!

I also hope everyone has safe travels and happy holidays!

xvart.

yea... and wheres the nepenthes and ceph's and heli's and utrics?

mom makes pizza and cake throws a party and then we stay up until midnight watching christmas movies and then open up presents.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (JustLikeAPill @ Dec. 17 2006,6:12)]That butterwort looks VERY happy
smile.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Drosera36 @ Dec. 17 2006,6:23)]Lol, naughty butterwort.

-Ben

-Ben

Merry Christmas to you to!Nice drawing joossa!

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]mom makes pizza and cake throws a party and then we stay up until midnight watching christmas movies and then open up presents.

That sounds like fun!Mmm...PIZZA!

Well I was born in Germany so we open presents on Christmas Eve night.

Jerry

BAH! Humbug! I mean... uhh... :puts on moderator guise: Merry happy holidays, everyone. :shifty eyes:
tounge.gif

Very nice drawing. Made me chuckle. lol

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Well I was born in Germany so we open presents on Christmas Eve night.

I was too! Even though we've moved to the States, we still open presents on Christmas Eve.
smile.gif
Needless to say that it's an appreciated tradition, especially when we were kids. lol

BTW, I was born in Hamburg, where were you born?

It's sort of a Christmas present, sort of not, but I'm going on a trip to Death Valley (like last year) with my friends. It's an awesome trip and I very much look forward to it. This year a friend or two who couldn't come last time are going to be able to make it. AND the icing on the cake is that my best friend who moved away ~2 yrs ago will be coming with us! Woohoo! I hope all of us will come prepared because we're going to freeze our stockings off. lol

I was born in Frankfurt Germany.Yeah,it is pretty cool opening presents on Christmas Eve!Was your father or mother in the military?My father was in the ARMY.

Jerry

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]wheres the nepenthes and ceph's and heli's and utrics?
Sorry that I didn't include other CP's in the drawing; the paper was only 8.5X11 inches.
wink.gif.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (joossa @ Dec. 17 2006,9:08)]Sorry that I didn't include other CP's in the drawing; the paper was only 8.5X11 inches.
wink.gif.gif
Maybe next year... lol.

xvart.

As usually I am never around to wish Merry Christmas, Happy New Years, Happy Thanksgiving, 4rth of July, and all those other holidays.

So for the people that celebrate Christmas, Merry Christmas! I will be gone up north for a while.
smile.gif

Neat drawing. Dare I be NOT PC and say Merry Christmas!! Of course, if that is not what you celebrate, then happy whatever it is you do!!!
smile.gif

Andrew

LOL  I love that!  That's a great drawing!  
biggrin.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]I hope all of us will come prepared because we're going to freeze our stockings off.  lol

Jonathan, relieved to see you said socks.  
jestera.gif

I am going home Sunday-Tues.  I just found out my nutcase sister-in-law is coming this year.  So I'm looking forward to a strained atmosphere, walking on eggshells, Ollie having to be crated while HER dog is loose in the house, and Christmas dinner being held on Sunday instead of Christmas day because they have to go back early on Monday (no real reason why).  And that's if we are lucky and there are no major bipolar eruptions.  Ain't the holidays peachy!  
laugh.gif

I am SO looking forward to New Years!  I get to be at my house for 4 days with no spending money I don't have, no presents to wrap, no shopping.  Just peace and quiet and Ollie and maybe some geocaching thrown in.  
smile.gif
 Basically I'll be free to do what I please whether is productive or non-productive.  So...c'mon New Years!

Merry Christmas, Happy Hannukah and Happy Whatever-Holiday-You-Celebrate!

dradle dradle my dradles made of clay

Happy Festivus!

Happy Holidays everyone! I used to open my presents on Christmas Eve as well cause I'm from Hungary, this year I won't because I'm with Jeff in Florida, so I have to wait an extra day
sad.gif
Joossa that drawing was awesome, I loved it!
cool.gif
PAK, good luck with your family, it sounds like it may be a bit hectic
rock.gif
Whoever is traveling, be safe, and don't go to Denver! You won't get far.

Back