What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What did you get for Christmas?

• Thread starter Trapper7
  • Start date
Wondering how I can get a job, where Andrew works. Love the mint coins.
Lois

Nep_ak, I'm glad you got your tarantula! Let see pics! Is it a male or female? What's it's name?
pics.gif

Joossa, that was nice of you to get that for your brother.....what does it do? Does it make any T-Rex noises?

Here's my new ring
smile.gif

Newring009.jpg

omg youre public profile is on crack trapper! Nice ring though congrats!
smile.gif

I posted a picture down on the terrarium forum yea... its sweet, I think its name is either Fred I hope its a girl...

My wife got me the rice cooker she's been wanting.  Well, she told my daughter that's what I wanted, so that's the gift from my daughter. I'll be sure to act surprised and happy about it. Grrrr.  After I cried foul, three other presents appeared.  Since there aren't three things that I want, I'm completely at a loss.  But my brother-in-law gave me a Samuel Smith beer sampler, which is much appreciated.  It includes a bottle of nut brown ale like I used to take to car races at Lime Rock 25+ years ago. Mmmmm.

oh.gif

Garmin GPS for my car!
The ABC and XYZ of Bee culture some like 700+ page book!
and Growing Carnivorous plants by Barry Rice!
and a 75$ gift card to a local pet store
Some more money!
smile.gif

Hive tools for my bee hives and the 2 hives them selfs!
biggrin.gif

I hate being spoiled, well its not that but its like... I don't like being spoiled I feel rotten

clothes, more clothes, money, final fantasy XII, some really nice sheets and a comforter from RL.

more clothes....

I did get a co2 system, new lights and accessories for my co2 system that I didn't really need but wanted. I got those as soon as they came in the mail
smile.gif
That was part of my christmas so I guess that's why I got so many clothes this year
smile.gif
Good news is after 17 years of life, my parents finally know how to shop for me
smile.gif

Man cody. Am I the ONLY person who can't drive? I'm so lazy I haven't even opened the book to study for my learners permit. I can barely drive the golf cart lmao!

Its fun to drive, more freedom! maybe you're parents would let you do more stuff but you're home schooled so theirs really allot less you might need a car except for if you get a job!

No pictures right now, because I'm a dirty monkey-garbageman, but here's a summary of what I got:

Final Fantasy III (DS)
Golden Sun 2 (GB Advance: the code to transfer the data from the first one is 6 pages long. LOL)
An electric shaver.
A windup LED flashlight.
An awesome set of headphones.
A really cool themometer. (I know, you're wondering how a thermometer can be cool- I'll take a picture of it or find a site with it for you all to see. It's neeto to the max.)
A heavy sweater for my upcoming Death Valley trip. (Gonna be cooooold at night.)
A bunch of candy. (Some German, some Chinese. Excellent all around.)
A bottle of road supplies (It's a nalgene-like water bottle filled with things you can use in case your car breaks down. As my car is currently held together by two planks of wood, I'm very thankful for this. LOL)

AND: Season 5 of M*A*S*H

How anybody can be expected to survive the winter without MASH is really beyond my comprehension. Winters were MADE for MASH. One of the best ways to help stave off seasonal depression. <3 Alan Alda.

In summation: AWESOME. Pictures to come... Maybe.
biggrin.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Joossa, that was nice of you to get that for your brother.....what does it do? Does it make any T-Rex noises?
Yes, it does make T-rex noises. The toy is actually like a foot and a half tall and its eyes light up and it swings its upper body around as it opens its mouth and roars.

We just opened presents about an hour ago. We had fun and lots of food. Right now, I am enjoying the 24 hour marathon of "A Christmas Story" on TBS... funny stuff.

BTW, nice ring Niki!

i got a new camera!! a Canon Powershot SD600! it is taking some great pics so far! i got the DVD of montey python and the holy grail, some stuff for my iPod, a 1gb memory card for my camera and a Mr. Clean spot free washer thing for cars....i tought it was part one haha.... it turns out to be somthing to use for some extra money come spring.
Alex

that what I got
my second granson
Arie
F2B_sleep.jpg

AWW! Congratulations!

Congratulations

sweet I wish I had a T-rex like that when I was 6 as well! oh well
rock.gif

I want a T-Rex now too
sad.gif
Wow a new camera glider, that's great! CONGRATS on the new grandson arie!!!
cool.gif

youre pictures mess up fire fox browsers trapper... just so you know! lol just looks like its on crack, hope PJ is prego.

See, if you post pics of children it makes the rest of us look materialistic
sad.gif
tounge.gif

Anyway, here are my christmas loots:
iSound (iPod alarm clock/charging dock)
Remington Beard and Mustache Trimmer
A pair of slippers with memory foam in the soles (And my GOD it's like walking on a marshmallow)
A box of Ferro-Rochet Chocolates
A Dilbert Desk Calendar (Annual semi-gag gift from the grandparents)
Check for $100

Best Gift: A wool throw blanket handwoven by my grandmother
smile.gif

I don't see the materialistic part with the children part but ok.

ya i got a pre ordered copy of carnivorous plants of the americas. an ipod some stuff for my computer and car.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (JustLikeAPill @ Dec. 24 2006,9:15)]clothes, more clothes, money, final fantasy XII, some really nice sheets and a comforter from RL.
Yay! JLAP, I'm pretty excited about playing this game. I've had it almost a week and only logged about 2 hours into it. I've completed three hunts so far. Wish I didn't have a job. FF is a lot more fun when you can play for 100 hours straight!

Cute grandkid, arie. Born on Christmas?

xvart.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (nepenthes_ak @ Dec. 25 2006,4:29)]youre pictures mess up fire fox browsers trapper... just so you know! lol just looks like its on crack, hope PJ is prego.
The tickerfactory one? I'll go remove it
smile.gif
Thanks, I didn't know it was messing things up.

Back