What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What did you get for Christmas?

• Thread starter Trapper7
  • Start date
Wow nice, just wonderin i know you said gas but is it reg gas or nitro?

Nitro, of course!! lol I have been through 4 nitro trucks. Although, I currently only own 2. (T-max and Rc10-GT)

Sorry, by gas, I meant nitro. Nitro is so much more fun than electric, though it does have it's drawbacks. I don't like the oily mess and afterun procedures. I got a Traxxas Jato coming soon, can't wait!

Hope everyone is continuing to enjoy their holidays!

happyjollyxmas.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] ] It's a gas powered radio control monster truck.
I got myself an XTM accelerator last christmas. Nitro powered and does something like 50 MPH. I am having a hard time finding a place big enough to run it.
My fiance got me a RC jeep for christmas, among other things. Not a gas powered one but one of those big cheapo ones like they sell at Wal mart for 8 to 10 year old kids
sad.gif
what was she thinking?
rock.gif

I guess I'm late on this.  Mostly I got money in lieu of useless presents I don't need..wooooooohooo!  Most will go to pay off car repair and root canal bills but I will splurge a LITTLE on something...most likely a nice rock like the stunning 8" slab of Chinese golden flourite crystals with purple cores.  *drool* Well I bid on it anyway...most likely I will be outbid.  Aaaanyway...I also got a portable DVD player and a $50 Anthropologie gift card from my bestest friend.  She must reaally lub me.  lol  Ollie got 2 stuffed toys, Airdog ball, a rawhide, new leash and tastey treats from the Dog Bakery.  
biggrin.gif

And a big congratulations on getting such a beautiful grandson!  What a cutie pie.  
smile.gif

I did not get much. I have two Christmas's. Mostly got clothing *joy
rock.gif
* and a flashlight you need to crank *pretty cool*. I was getting money from my grandma but she forgot to give it. Too late now...Why can't I ever get shotgun shells, turkey calls, or gloves? Sorry if I sound like a spoiled brat. It was how ever fun spending it with family.
biggrin.gif

The most notable gift I got was a $20 CVS camera, which requires going to the pharmacy and having the pictures developed. Don't think it has any macros to speak of. So I returned it and bought the best that they had, with the aid of a couple of gift debit cards. And now I think I may have something that can maybe take a picture of a one inch cp. I just need a workable computer again to do anything with it!

Oh yeah, I got a couple packages of my favorite geeky white socks, to go along with my velcro sneakers. I'll fit in well with my very old relatives in FLA!
oh.gif

Well lets see,gift card,money,clothes,a seat cushion massager,a cp book written in German from 1934 Pflanzen auf Insektenfang(I need to learn German again!),a Liteon DVD burner and a Sony DSC-H2 digital camera with 2 GB memory card.The camera is a family gift,I bought it with money I made by selling a set of 350 chevy heads.

Jerry

Little late, but i got a new pair of skies (no snow yet), new cell phone, umm some gift cards and money, Growing Carnivorous Plants by Barry Rice. Pretty good christmas this year.

Back