What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Saddam Hussein executed today before dawn

• Thread starter Finch
  • Start date
Lol, corporate america.

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]kill off the local and regional options we once had

not quite....................i have no problem buying locally(by local i mean in state aswell as across town) beer, wine, soda, bread, soups. convienence stores here carry soda thats made over in the Flathead Valley a good 9 hour drive away with someone with a lead foot. its easy to find local alternatives to alot of products if you bother to look..........we have a McDucks but i never eat there, first time i had a McDonalds burger i was 12 years old and thought they were trying to poison me, what i ate was in no way shape or form a hamburger and have not gone back.

as far as the whole soda thing though ...........LONG LIVE COKE, DOWN WITH PEPSI
tounge.gif

oh yeah and war is inevitable.........its in our nature. its called population control, though at present its doing a pretty poor job, must be due for a plague

Ewwwwww did anybody else see the new video they have of him on the net? It's his dead body on a gurney with his head turned in a not so natural way and also he has a huge gash right below his chin, it's really gross. If you want to see it go to www.foxnews.com YUCK!

the lengths we go to for entertainment!

I saw the video. I wish it was bloodier. I wish his head had popped off. I wish he crapped his pants.

I wish they would have tied his hands and legs together and shoved him off a one story building, then brought him back up and did it over and over and over again. That's what he did to some people, but it was a much higher building so they died right away, but with a one story he wouldn't die, just suffer, oh well, he's in #### now.

Lol, don't we have a ride like that?

What's it called? The Acrophobia or something?

If he is in ####, I wonder if he's having an abusive homosexual relationship with satan?

WHAT?! We used to be able to say the H word. Ugh... Guess i'll just have to follow Da Rulz.

Heyyy! I already said that in this thread, that he's in #### now with satan like in South Park
tounge.gif
Quit copying me JLAP!
tounge.gif

Oh sorry. This thread is pretty long and my memory sucks.

H*ll might need a luxury suite for all the important people they'll be gaining from our involvement in Iraq and elsewhere. Fortunately, Haliburton will be available for the construction. Maybe Hussein, Pinochet, Kissinger & Bush can share a room.

Back