What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NEW YEAR'S RESOLUTIONS!

• Thread starter Clint
  • Start date
Stick to a weight loss program I've enrolled myself in.
Do good in my last semester of the year in college.
Update my computer to all the newest updates.

"Stop smoking," he says as he lights up another on
focus on a career change
smile more

Isn't move back to Virginia in there somewhere?
smile.gif

I just got back from ole Virginny... My sister just had another baby on the 27th. I made some deer bologna with my dad, got into some homemade wine and had a grand ole time.
As you know I'm just a cat's throw away from Standardsville but didn't get  a chance to see the wonderful landmark that I've heard so much about.
Virginia is just as beautiful and comforting as always... I'll get back there one day PAK.

My resolution is to find out what I missed in the 60's
Lois

a little late. mine is to buy a car and get a decent job that i like. also to get all As and Bs in school. if i do have them...i get early to lunch privlages
smile.gif
thats always good considering i go to an all guy school and when these guys are hungry...watch your back.
laugh.gif

Alex

I know I am late, but my resolutions are.

1.  Stop smoking cigarettes all together.  I was a social smoker.  AKA  Bum.  I only smoked at work or when a smoker came over to the house. LOL

2.  Not smoke MJ for 6 months.  I get to blaze on the 4th of July!!  WOO HOO.  Then only periodical after that.  Not like I have been lately.
tounge.gif

3.  Start using my Gym membership more and get down to a SOLID 230.

Clint can I get that stuff your taking from GNC?

Probably. I got mine from ebay lol. I use Desert Burn. Only get the brand name stuff. Hoodoba is good I hear, too.

I saw it on the news just the other day. The guy who performed the study was so impressed he took it himself and lost like 15 pounds in a month.

Seriously. I haven't had ANYTHING today. I feel like I SHOULD eat but i'm not hungry. It makes you not thirsty too so you gotta stay hydrated.

I've only had 2 cigarettes today! yeah!

Good luck with the smokes Clint. I quit cold turkey, but hey I was only a social smoker anyway. I never got the cravings to have to have a smoke.

loose 15 lbs by June. I will attempt to do this by eating smarter (may have to wait until holliday leftovers are gone) and adding at least one day of excersize to my routine.

JLAP if it would help You could send me you're cig's...
rock.gif

and every time you want one, think of going some place online and buying a plant instead...

- stop stressing out and making myself sick over stupid, unimportant stuff.
- rather than stress out and make myself sick over stuff that IS important, work proactively to solve the problem.
- get health insurance.
- water my plants more often.
blush.gif

-gain(not loose) some weight...good pounds though! gotta bulk up them arms a bit
-get a summer job
-learn something new, a frontflip would be nice
-enjoy life as usual
smile.gif

bigsmile.gif

Lol, I've only got five. i'm limiting myself to 3 a day for untill those run out.

I wish i would have never started. And those patches make me really really jittery, too.

Well guys, I've lost my 5 pounds! Now to keep not smoking/cutting back.

Hoodia rocks! P57 is now one of my favorite chemicals!

Back