What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NEW YEAR'S RESOLUTIONS!

• Thread starter Clint
  • Start date

Clint

Stay chooned in for more!
Almost 2007! What are you guy's new year's resolutions?

Mine is to work out more and stop smoking. I stopped working out when I started homeschooling and I stopped fixing my hair and dressing up and I feel like crap
sad.gif
I'm just glad i'm not fat....yet...

My resolution is to simplify my free time so it's really free.

I broke my ankle a while back, so my number one resolution is to get back into shape to the point that my legs don't look mismatched. Losing the 20-some pounds I've gained would be nice too. But all that will take a while. My second resolution is something I can get done within the week, though, and that's to send a boatload of plants to all sorts of people who've been waiting on me. It also makes my third resolution possible, which is to fill up my newly vacated grow space. :)
Happy New Year's everybody!
~Joe

My new years resolution is too lose a couple of pounds, get more active, maybe get a little more built, and to grow some new CPs

treat my EX with more respect, and like a friend, and have hope that we will make it some place again, like she says we will.

I hate this situation.

I have a few resolutions:

- Allow myself more free time so I don't go insane.
- Start seriously practicing drums again.
- Appreciate and be with my family and girlfriend a lot more often.
- Really make an effort to stay positive and not become overwhelmed.

I guess I have one more, figure out what im going to do... and I think its gonna be photography... its gone back and forth alot lately!

Mine is to work on my anger. It's hard to not get angry at most of these "so called drivers" in Florida. Also to get into pottery class
smile.gif
Happy New Years everyone! Be safe!

Oh goody...resolutions to break!
biggrin.gif

1) Clean up my house and yard
2) De-fat myself
3) Try to stay alive

I'll probably break all of 3 of those.
sad.gif

Are you OK?

Same as the rest of the year: 1280 x 1024.

wink.gif.gif

lol I think so but I'll know for sure after Jan. 16th when I have my first physical since I went to college.
laugh.gif

I figure I'm ok as long as I don't know if anything is wrong. They'll do all kinds of tests and then tell me I have something terrible.
smile.gif
I'm better off not knowing.
confused1.gif

<div></div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">My new years resolution is too lose a couple of pounds, get more active, maybe get a little more built, and to grow some new CPs </div>

oh, and some others are: to meet some new friends, get over losses easier, and to be a little more social.

only about 1 hour!
boogie.gif

My parents sorta forced me into this one...
sad.gif

1. Study more. Er, rather, actually start studying. (not that I have bad grades)

-Ben

woot.gif
Happy 2007 everyone!
woot.gif

Continue to workout, eat healthier, and lower my cholesterol.

xvart.

<div></div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">Continue to workout, eat healthier, and lower my cholesterol.

xvart. </div>

yeah i get my blood taken every month for acutain, and a couple of times my cholesterol has been high. My aunt (my doctor) says that acutain normally does that though.

keep some CP's other than mexican pings alive and in decent condition this year!

First I really need to ditch the cigarettes. I want my lungs back.
Second, I will be skipping my own curling team. Yes, we have a curling club in San Diego
oh.gif

I'm taking the gum and i'm taking hoodia to get ready to work out more.

Things are going pretty sweet. If I can quit coke I can quit cigs... maybe
sad.gif

Even if i'm addicted to the gum and patches i'm perfectly fine with that.

I calculated it up, and in my paren't lifetime they've spent over 180K on cigarettes. I don't want that to be me.

Back