What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Please help me with a name

• Thread starter Trapper7
  • Start date
Overnight.

So Karmas going to be up all night raising #### in a box?

Better hope they don't let Ace Ventura deliver it..  
devil.gif

Actually she will not be shipped overnight. Sugar gliders are nocturnal so hopefully she will be asleep through the whole adventure. Hopefully she won't be so freaked that she won't be able to sleep while she's being shipped, I'm sure it will all go well though
smile.gif

Well... lol, you know what I mean. 24 hour shipping.

Why texas? Couldn't you have found one within like a 100 mile radius?

Actually no I couldn't. The place I got my first one from didn't have any, no other petstore close to me sells them, also she was on sale cause she is crabby, so I'm only paying $75 for her instead of $175, but with the amount shipping costs I'm paying the exact same amount as if I just drove to that petstore and got her from there, that would come to $225 as well. Other breeders are asking $175 plus $175 shipping. I wanted this champaigne colored one but she was $225 plus $175 shipping, I wasn't about to pay $400 for her! Jeff freaked when he saw that it would be $400, so I just went with the normal grey color who happens to be cheaper
smile.gif
Maybe later I will be able to afford a different colored one, cause I do plan on breeding for color as well, not just the standard grey ones.

I can get it deleivered on a helicopter. I did that with a hamster once.

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]She's a bit crabby, so I will have to work with her,

She should be perfect for you.

Ozzy loves hamsters lol

Maybe it's just me but I wouldn't buy an animal that was on sale because it's ill tempered.

I did that once and that's how I got my dear Lucy.

Is that your hamster or your wife?

I HAD TO!
laugh.gif

LMAO, I learned from a master lmao. Ozzy knows i'm just kidding. I LOVE ozzy.

Lucy is the snake that I took because nobody at the petstore could even touch her. She is a very aggressive snake. Lucy is short for Lucifer.

EEK! An agressive snake is no fun at all for clint.

I like snakes but it's ... I dunno they have a smell. It's not a bad ordor but it's there.

When I was little I thought snake oil came from snakes
crazy.gif

WHHHAAAATTTT??? Snake oil, doesn't come from snakes. Go ahead burst an old lady's bubble. guess you don't believe in Santa Cause or the Ether Bunny.

Good luck with your gliders, Niki.

Then only smell mine have is the aspen pellets.

Well that is unless you get Lucy upset, then she likes to expell musk on you. She is such a loving and giving pet.
smile.gif

That Musk would have done great in the 60's.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (flytraplady5 @ Jan. 07 2007,11:09)]WHHHAAAATTTT??? Snake oil, doesn't come from snakes. Go ahead burst an old lady's bubble. guess you don't believe in Santa Cause or the Ether Bunny.

Good luck with your gliders, Niki.
I most certainly believe in the Ether Bunny!

laugh.gif

If you've ever had ether, you wouldn't say that.
puke.gif

I believe in the Ether bunny too!
tounge.gif

"Then only smell mine have is the aspen pellets." <----Not sure what you're trying to say there 0zzy!
crazy.gif

Good because I wasn't talking to you.

I don't think ANYBODY could figure out what you were trying to say there, so don't be a jerk
rock.gif

If you don't know what aspen pellets are look them up on google. It's a substrate for reptiles.

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]so don't be a jerk

I gotta be me, I can't fight it.

Back