What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Please help me with a name

• Thread starter Trapper7
  • Start date

Trapper7

Loves VFT's!
Very soon I will start my very own Sugar Glider business, I will become a Sugar Glider breeder. I am going to make a website just for this and I'm having trouble coming up with a name. I would really like if you guys could help me with this. I would like the word "Marsupial" to be in it, but also the words "Sugar Gliders" would do. I want something catchy and unique. Could you help me? Thanks in advance!

-Niki-
bigsmile.gif

Well... Marsupial implies that you deal with other marsupials besides sugar gliders and I don't think that's a good idea. Unless you want to breed wallabes and possums or something lol.

Sweety's Sugar Gliders
Sweety's Suggies
Suggies Gliders
Honey's gliders
Honey's sugar gliders

Lol, I dunno

Nikki's Sugary gliders!

Yeah I thought about that too JLAP, but the word is neat I think
tounge.gif
Well if I decide to go with your last suggestion then I would need to change the spelling of my name
tounge.gif
Thanks for your suggestions
smile.gif

Niki <---- With ONE k ;)

Lol, oh lol

Niki's sweet sugary marsupials

Really? Is this your first birth *frowns*. I would wait untill you have at least a few successful births- and best of all young- under your belt
laugh.gif

That would establish your experience and you could refer people to the people who have gotten stuff from you in the past for good testimonials.

Um, with sugar gliders, of course
tounge.gif

Seriously, though, i would wait till your experienced enough with breeding to develop a sysyem of your own.

Trapper7, Before you start a business, you might want to initially limit your website to just information about sugar gliders.  Maybe general info about sugar gliders and how to care for them, and something like a blog about your experiences with them.  After you get the hang of how to operate a website (which is no easy task), then you can add a business component to the website.  That would be easier than creating a full-blown business website from the beginning.  In addition, if you establish yourself as some sort of an expert before starting the business, you will probably get more business once you start it.

my mom and i have been thinking about getting a sugar glider, but have never really pulled through. So maybe when you get the whole thing put together we might be able to (maybe) buy one from you.
rock.gif

The Sugar Glider Sanctuary
Super Sugar Gliders!
Niki's Narsupials (ha!)
Magic Marsupials
Marcupial-Mart

Capslock

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Capslock @ Jan. 04 2007,6:07)]The Sugar Glider Sanctuary
I was going to post that one as well! Great minds think alike! I'll try and think of some others, but Sugar Glider Sanctuary is the first thing that popped into my mind.

xvart.

can't think of anything really constructive on the top of my head. sorry.

Nikki's Sugary Gliders sounds nasty. maybe it's just cause my mind's so corrupted- who knows.

you've got something that you're passionate about, so that's more than a start right there. perhaps you could use farmerdave as a test subject/customer

I can't believe nobody mentioned the most obvious name. Niki's Sugar Gliders and Snowbirds.

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Nikki's Sugary Gliders sounds nasty
If you think it sounds nasty, you should see it.

oh.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (0zzy @ Jan. 05 2007,12:13)]I can't believe nobody mentioned the most obvious name. Niki's Sugar Gliders and Snowbirds.

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Nikki's Sugary Gliders sounds nasty
If you think it sounds nasty, you should see it.

oh.gif
I made the same face as I did when I was looking at a menu the other day and one of the items was called "bucket of steamers."

Thanks, I'll pass.
rock.gif
tounge.gif

Heyyy! What's wrong with my sugary gliders?!
tounge.gif
0zzy you are just wrong!
tounge.gif
Thanks for the advice everyone. I've actually made a website before and no it's not easy, but this wouldn't be my first time
smile.gif
I don't plan on rushing into this. The baby that we have right now is staying here, but I'm getting another female soon and she will be very young, so she won't be able to breed for several months. I'm certainly not going to become a mill breeder, so I'm taking this slooowwww
smile.gif
Thanks again!

The Sugar Pouch
The Sugar Tree
Glider Ranch

rock.gif

Those names make it sound like she's selling something else.
laugh.gif

THE SUGAR POUCH!

LMAO! PERFECT!

"Come get some sugar honey..."

Niki's Super Sweet N' Sugary Marsupials, well I dont know about that one it sounds kind of like a place you would eat at in Australia.

Super Rad Marsupials/Gliders

Niki's Super Rad Marsupials/Gliders

Huggable Marsupials/Gliders

Niki's Fuzzbutt's

Marsupial/Glider Expo

Marsupi-mart

smile.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (PlantAKiss @ Jan. 05 2007,9:37)]Glider Ranch
I like that one! Two thumbs up here.

xvart.

Sounds too much like the Bunny Ranch.

Ohhh I like some of those! What's the Bunny Ranch?

Back