What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

hey Ozzy....................

• Thread starter rattler
  • Start date
WoW that's crazy.

I can't imagine him landing going that fast. I've tried it in simulators and I never end up on the runway.

definatly one of those situations where your better off not knowing whats wrong with yah
oh.gif
hats off to the pilot, hes definatly got a brass pair
tounge.gif

That is absolutely amazing. I love that part about the other pilot who said he wanted to transfer to F15's after seeing that. I find it amazing that the engineers didn't previously know that it was possible to fly without a wing. Don't they run countless scenarios and simulators?

Ozzy, can you input that information into the simulator and try flying without a wing?

xvart.

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Ozzy, can you input that information into the simulator and try flying without a wing?

xvart.

Yes I can, but I would like to master two wings before I go to just one.
I have enough crashes when I have two.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (0zzy @ Jan. 08 2007,10:53)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Ozzy, can you input that information into the simulator and try flying without a wing?

xvart.

Yes I can, but I would like to master two wings before I go to just one.
I have enough crashes when I have two.
Ha. Well maybe if you master one wing first you can do anything after that!

xvart.

It's hard to master anything when you're in a death spiral headed straight to the ground at almost the speed of sound.

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]I've tried it in simulators and I never end up on the runway.

Making mental note...never fly with Ozzy.  
crazy.gif

well normaly you don't land at over 200 knots. Depending on the plane you're flying normaly landing speed is between 80 to 140 knots.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (0zzy @ Jan. 08 2007,12:51)]It's hard to master anything when you're in a death spiral headed straight to the ground at almost the speed of sound.
You talk like a mortal. Live a little!

xvart.

Live a little? You wouldn't believe half of the stoies I could tell you.

and we dont belive half the ones you do
tounge.gif

true, that
tounge.gif

crap.gif
lac.gif
sad.gif
down.gif

My feelings are soooo hurt.

Back