What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rabbit VS Snake

• Thread starter Ozzy
  • Start date
laugh.gif

That rabbit beasted that snake. the narrator was even funnier
laugh.gif

Awwww man that was funny..  Anyone that has not watched this MUST see this..   Thanks for this one Ozzy..  I haven't laughed so hard in a long time...  
laugh.gif

I saw that on BestOfGoogleVideo, so great. That rabbit really got that snake good. xD

I think that snake ate the rabbit's entire family when the rabbit was just a kit. He witnessed the slaughter and decided at that moment to devote his life to avenging their deaths. After five years (a lot, in rabbit years) of constant, grueling training in multiple combat disciplines, propelled by an amalgum of hatred, madness, and unbending will, he finally bested his masters and decided it was time to realize his destiny.

Now that the deed is done, he's discovered that he's forgotten what it means to live without anger. He has lost himself to vengence, and now he's but an empty shell. Before the depression completely overtakes him, he has an epiphany. There's a whole world out there full of snakes who've grown complacent; their reign of cruelty has gone unchallenged for generation after generation. Those countless rabbits who've lost everything in a sudden slitherly flash have been without a champion.

Until now.

I don't think this is the last we've seen of him.

... You have quite an imagination!

Now THAT is hliarious!
laugh.gif
What a bold rabbit! Yay for the rabbit!

i need that rabbit as a body guard.

i wonder if it was hurt at all when it looked like the snake bit it a few times? snake nerds- opinions please.

Snake nerd, I guess you're talking about me.

I think the snake was a yellow rat snake. Rat snakes are not venomous so I'd say the rabbit is still out there bullying around other snakes. Unless it tried the same thing on an diamondback. If it did it's now a furry pile of snake poop.

Way to go, rodent! :-))

i figured it was some sort of common non-venoumous grass snake or something. i know i wouldn't want to be bitten by anything with teeth or fangs. (hey, my stupid cat-dog is not venomous but i still don't wanna be bitten)

Don't mean to be anal here but a rabbit isn't a rodent. It's a lagomorph.

Well, most snake bites aren't really painful unless they hang on. I've been nailed by a 12 foot python, and it hurt less than getting a shot at the doctor's office. The problem is that if they hang on, sometimes the teeth can start really digging in, or can break off. A few species (indigo snakes and, as I found out a while back, brown tree snakes) actually have powerful jaw muscles and can really clamp on, but most snakes have very weak jaw muscles and don't exert much pressure, especially compared to mammals. Mice have worse bites than most snakes.

Mokele

Or miniature hamsters.. those things HURT!

Miniature hamsters suck compared to real hamsters :)

The most painful bite I ever got was from a hamster. Those little rodent teeth cut into you like a spade. I'll take a bunch of punctures over that any day.

Back