What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New forum.. troubles? Questions? Sugestions? do it here!

K, floating gray thing is gone. Lets hear it for me! lol

EDIT:
Code:
:headwall:

will give you: :headwall: (or just click it in the box :p)

Dude seriously thank you so much for taking the pm time limit away!

Sometimes a post takes on an effect as if someone posted a giant screen shot of the thread. Doesn't bother me but I'd figure you might wanna know.

Here's a perfect example. It starts at specs post. I dunno how to describe it but you'll see how it's all glitchy.

http://terraforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=84054

It does it on the next page starting with jalan kayu

I'm not too sure how to feel about this. Seems like you're trying to say I'm not fair and constantly change policy without notifying anyone ? Do I (or any mod) do things without notice? I'm sure there have been isolated cases but it is definatly not our policy.

When i saw many posts deleted i assumed there must be a reason. If that was the case, it would have been a new policy. It is not an unreasonable assumption. If this had indeed been a new policy of some kind, we had not heard about it yet. The reason i said that is because it would have been out of the ordinary from your typical actions. I dont know how that got translated into indicating your not not fair and constantly change policy without notifying anyone, but that was not my intent

Hey, this thread here has some broken quote tags in it or something... the style sheets are doing some interesting things on my browser. After a quote, it doesn't seem to catch the closing tag, and all subsequent posts are indented as though they were part of the quote - even the poster's name and other info in the margin.
~Joe

That's an artifact from the conversion program from the old board to the new, most of the time the nested quotes get messed up.

There's no easy solution other than the original posters or moderators editing the messages to fix the quote tags.

Aha, I didn't notice how old they were... that explains it. Thanks.
~Joe

Back