What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New forum.. troubles? Questions? Sugestions? do it here!

We Need to have a contest kinda thing for these images and things we want and like make a poll with different ones? I think it would be cool. With the Flytraps do you want them Cartoon-ish or like realistic like as in real life? Same thing with the Banner at the Top that says "Terraforums Carnivorous Plant Discussions".

I did re-link my link in the signature, but it still doesn't work. Maybe i'm doing something wrong?
Can anyone open the link below in my signature?

Thanks,
Peter.

no doesn't work. I'll look into that.

The lightbulbs are where? I meant that they should replace the
user_online.gif
and the
user_offline.gif
images, not the new thread/active thread/locked thread pics.
~Joe

okay, Anything else? :crazy: hehehehehe

...? Still not seeing them... I've tried reloading the page every way I can imagine. Did you change them already? 'Cuz everything looks the same to me.
~Joe

I see them. Nice work andrew.

Strangeness. I must be on a proxy or something.
~Joe

Joe, hold CTRL and press R

Tried it already. And I'm on a Mac so it's Shift-R. :p I even emptied my cache manually.
~Joe

hmm.. I dunno about that *mac* stuff LOL I manually replaced the files on the server. So the old files are not ever here anymore. So it's gotta be on your side. Sorry.

Andrew can you make all siggy text size 1 by default? It would be easier to distinguish between messages and sigs that way

Hidden message: The text colors are kind of cool to. I could have fun with this..... hahaha

yea i agree... :-O

I dont see the lightbulbs but its probably cause im on Firefox... I did the Ctrl+r i refreshed it i cleared cache.... :poke:

I'm on firefox... and it works. Light bulbs are by peoples names. To show their online status (or not).

Oh, and I put just a little more work into the title at the top of the page

Nice i like the side avitars better! I can get a better aim at the lightbulbs now
mixed-smiley-004.gif

Andrew can you make all siggy text size 1 by default? It would be easier to distinguish between messages and sigs that way

Hidden message: The text colors are kind of cool to. I could have fun with this..... hahaha

I'll work on something....

Okay- i've moved the avatars and stuff to the side. And forced signatures to be moved to the bottom of the post box (instead of directly after the post text) That should be better. I don't have any option to change everyone's signature text. And I really don't want to limit font selections in signatures anyway.

Lightbulbs work for me now. Hooray! Don't know what did it but something did. Has anyone had trouble with the automatic login? Sometimes I seem to get logged out for no reason and I have to go in and enter my information and click the 'log me in automatically' checkbox again.
~Joe

I'm aware there are different *free* and *charge for* skins available. But remember. Just about every thing I've had to manually change.. will not fit the new skin. So all that stuff will be set up to work with this default view (the blue one) I'll see about installing the green one for those who care though.

Lightbulbs work for me now. Hooray! Don't know what did it but something did. Has anyone had trouble with the automatic login? Sometimes I seem to get logged out for no reason and I have to go in and enter my information and click the 'log me in automatically' checkbox again.
~Joe

Maybe from clearing your cache and stuff to see the light bulbs?

Back