What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Skin!!

I also didn't see the old green one, but I really like this one. Just like you said Andrew, it's "planty" :) Good job and thanks for all your hard work! :bigthumpup:

You can get an idea of the "green" version here .

why does it have to be so not skinny any more :-(

nep- Narrow your browser. The forum will automatically narrow itself to fit (down to the size it was set at yesterday) I said that a few posts ago.
And why did I change it back? Look at the stats in the link I gave earlier. the majority of people are no longer using 800*600. so there is no reason to have it set to fit that screen.
Andrew

You can get an idea of the "green" version here .

Thanks for that link. That one didn't look that bad, the orange I didn't like that much but I would have been ok with that one as well. I just appreciate all the hard work Andrew is doing for us :)

Well you need to tell that person if she threw away her rotten apple and got a real computer she would have no problems.

Actually I do most of my forum time from the office where I use PC and standard resolution settings. I have a 21-inch monitor. So my comments were not made in regards to my Mac at home. :nana: In fact, the forum looks exactly the same at home as it does here at the office on the stupid PC.

Compared to our old forum and other forums I frequent, things look "big" here...ID name sizes, sig type sizes, width of bands separating posts, etc. All I'm saying is...its looks...big.

I do thank Andrew for his hard work and I KNOW its been difficult and stressful dealing with all this. It's a big move to do something like this and will take time to get it all smoothed out.

Dandy...go have tall cool one. Iced tea that is. :D

-----------
BTW...I keep seeing references to the "person who asked that the forum be narrower." In case certain someones were thinking that was me, I said no such thing. I never made any reference to WIDTH. I said things looked BIG, not WIDE. There IS a difference.

Back