What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Thank you Adnedarn!

Trapper7

Loves VFT's!
I wanted to try out posting a new thread with our new skin, so Andrew you should be pleased cause I'm making my first thread about you :) I just think we should thank Andrew for all the hard work he's been doing to make TF great. I know some of us have thanked him in the other thread but I wanted to make a thread where it was only thanks and not suggestions about how to make the skin look better :)

Thank you Andrew!!! Keep up the great work, it is really appreciated! :hail: :boogie:

thank you for all those times you have wanted to
mixed-smiley-030.gif
your computer for the sake of us and even though we might
action-smiley-025.gif
about the little details you hang in there with us.

You rock

Ooo yea thanks, And I Didnt know that you could change youre font like that!

Yes, many thanks to Andrew. His efforts, understanding, patience in accommodating as much as possible the prima donnas such as myself is well appreciated.

A very fine beginning to the New Year.

Very well said Finch!

It's great, thanks abunch, Jack

Thanks every one! I try! hehe

Jack- Glad you made it in ;)

*thumbs up*

Thanks Andy! I dunno what would've happened if TF had been sold to someone who was... stupid and only in it for personal gain. Thanks!

Good point ChronoKiento! Imagine if we got a grumpy admin. who didn't even care about this forum, I think I would be banned for sure because of my attitude sometimes :p I've been good lately though! :-O

You better watch it Niki... I'm watching you! ...and SEARCHING for a reason. Like saying I care about the forum... Or I'm NOT grumpy.... grrrrrr tee-hee

You better watch it Niki... I'm watching you! ...and SEARCHING for a reason. Like saying I care about the forum... Or I'm NOT grumpy.... grrrrrr tee-hee

Ok I admit, I started this whole thread so I could suck up to you to make sure I never get banned! THERE you got me! :blush: Please don't ban me :hail:

I'm :crazy:

Well, snowbirds have never really been know for their mental stability.

I've ran into a few of "those" in my day.... :blush:

:-)) :-)) :-)) :-))

That is so true.

Back