What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Optical Illusions

• Thread starter Trapper7
  • Start date

Trapper7

Loves VFT's!
In this first one count the black dots!

><a style="padding:1px;background:

Do you see a musician or a girls face?

Whenever I get my own house I wouldn't mind painting an entire wall like the first one.

Actually I heard recently that the studies about the difference in right brain and left brain were wrong and that cognitive skills are not divided between the two halves. I have no evidence to back that up, though; however, I trusted the source at the time.

Cool optical illusions though.

xvart.

The first one makes my head hurt! :-(

I love optical illusions.. they're so... illusiony?

Also kinda makes my brain hurt after a while. Remember those 3D books that you just stared at this page without focusing until little pictures would pop out at ya? Those rocked.

The color one (colour? haha) is actually included in my wife's game she has on the Nintendo DS lite... Game is called Brain age. It has this one where it flashes one of those on the screen, and you need to say the color of the word as fast as you can. It has daily training activities and test ones too... Anyway- with practice, you get really fast at that. It says it actives your "frontal cortex" not right or left....

If you guys like optical illusions, then you will love Stereograms. I got a book filled with them when I was about nine. They take optical illusions to the next level. While the “hidden” images are hard to spot at first, they get easier and easier to spot once you know what to do. It does take some training, and not everyone sees them.

Try this site for starters:
http://www.vision3d.com/sghidden.html

EDIT: I dedicate this one to Niki: http://www.imgag.com/product/full/ap/3033013/canadaesfk.jpg

Lol, are you kidding? You really see a kangaroo and an indian? It's a hockey puck and stick in the middle of a maple leaf lol.

I see a red kangaroo kicking a red native man in the groin. What do you see?
:-))
No, it's not a kangaroo kicking a Native American... like Clint said, it's a hockey stick and puck inside a maple leaf.

:-O Go Canada!! Woo!!!! :-O

Looks like two palm trees playing hockey and there's a ritalin pill in between them...LOL, I don't see the maple leaf, or the kangaroo...

Agh I can't see them on a computer screen, too small.

Ok well you guys all need to get your eyes checked cause that IS a red kangaroo kicking a red native man in the groin! How can you miss it??

Edit: Well I just looked at it again and now it's monkeys and camels laughing. Go look!

Last edited:
You have to look at it a certain way and then a truely 3d image appears.

Yeah, the monkeys and camels are 3D and so were the red kangaroo and red native man.

Back