What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Can't access my PM's

• Thread starter jimscott
  • Start date

jimscott

Tropical Fish Enthusiast
This morning I logged onto TF and was notified that I have 2 PM's. So I clicked on the Private Message link and got this bulleyin:

Show Threads Show Posts
Advanced Search

Go to Page...

vBulletin Message

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
You are not logged in. Fill in the form at the bottom of this page and try again.
You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Password:

Forgotten Your Password? Remember Me?

The administrator may have required you to register before you can view this page.

Although I put in my username and password, it brought me right back to the same bulletin page. I can't get to the actual PM's. I am clearly logged on.

Logged in as jimscott Title:

What's happening?

Hmm.. that's wierd! I just checked your permissions and they're the same as every other "registered user" have you tried just clicking the "Private Messages" link at the top left of the page? IE:

Welcome, adnedarn.
You last visited: 01-25-2007 at 12:53 AM
Private Messages: Unread 0, Total 39.

Can you force log him out? Maybe re-logging in will set it right. Befuddling.

Toss yer cookies :grin:

I'm sorry to hear about this Jim, I hope you get it resolved.

:offtopic::offtopic::offtopic::offtopic::offtopic::offtopic:

Last edited:
Can you force log him out? Maybe re-logging in will set it right. Befuddling.

No, but I can make him stay out.. does that count? LOL
Really though- I'm not sure logging out and back in would help much. Worth a try since it's free though :-D

What are you talking about Adnedarn? ???

Jim I guess you didn't get that PM I sent you offering you a free pc if you respond to my PM within 12 hrs.

Oh well too bad.

Jim i sent the emergency pm for you to teach me CPR in 10 seconds like you promised, cause i needed it like 2 hours ago. Dont worry, i dont need it anymore anyways :angry: :comp:

Finch....were you able to save the person?? Great Jim! Now you may have killed someone :(

LMAO Jim close your browser and then open it back up again. To to tools/internet options. Then delete cookies and temp internet files. Make sure to check the box to delete offline content. Then relog in and see if you can click the private message link in the upper right hand corner. I think you are having the logout problem I am having on occasion, but I can check my messages just fine.

Okay... ya'll gonna think I'm crazy, but I'm at the library and all is well again. When I was attempting to access the PM's, yesterday, I was using a computer from a job placement agency. Well, that was correlation, but not necessarily causality. Since I am using public computers these days, they have filters and there's not much I can do about cookies, saving or deleting them.

Ozzy: Cute!

I've been using this link ever since the change in servers:

Terra Forums - Powered by vBulletinCarnivorous plant disscussion, including Venus Fly Trap, Sundew, pitcher plants and more!
www.terraforums.com/ - 69k - Cached - Similar pages

Don't know if it was a fluke or what.

Jim.... You think 0zzy is cute?? I don't know what to say.....

Andrew don't "OFF TOPIC" me again, I saw Jim say that he thinks 0zzy is cute so HE said it first, so I..... yeah.... I don't know what I'm saying.

Back