What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Do you read them?

• Thread starter Trapper7
  • Start date

Trapper7

Loves VFT's!
You know when you want to edit your post and at the end it asks you if you want to say why you edited, does anyone else read those like me? Cause in one I just put "cause I'm a moron" and I want to know if anyone will see that :p

I didn't see that one... but I've read some others and they can be kinda funny. :p

If people start reading them consistantly, then I can't edit other people's posts for the reason that "you're a moron." Don't look! Nothing to see, just go about your business. :-D

Lol, I don't even fill those out.

I guess more people will pay attention to them now :)

It would be cool if there was a search function for searching for "reason for edit" content!

xvart.

Last edited:
Yes I second that! Do it Mr. Andrew ;)

i never have noticed or looked. i'm just so good (or bad) that i don't even have to edit my post. ha!

i never have noticed or looked. i'm just so good (or bad) that i don't even have to edit my post. ha!

Well, I know that the only time I use the edit function is when I have additional perils of wisdom to bestow on the TF readers that I mistakingly forgot to mention the first time around!

xvart.

Well, I know that the only time I use the edit function is when I have additional perils of wisdom to bestow on the TF readers that I mistakingly forgot to mention the first time around!

xvart.

Hahaha! I do it for that reason too! Or for spelling mistakes, or cause I just thought of a better comeback for 0zzy and/or Adnedarn :-O

...I use the edit function is when I have additional perils of wisdom ...
:-))Good one! Kinda like "No good deed goes unpunished!" :jester:

I usually have to edit for spelling.

LOL. I totally missed that one! I think I'll have to pass on that edit, just for historical purposes. Perils or pearls... you never know when I offer advice! Warning: utilize this knowledge at your own risk.

xvart.

Considering most of the advice on the boards is free and you can't always be sure that the person giving it is basing it on experience or not, "perils of wisdom" hits pretty close to the mark.

Free advice is worth every penny you spent on it.

....or cause I just thought of a better comeback for 0zzy and/or Adnedarn :-O

I've never seen one. ???
I thought about making it mandatory to enter a reason.. But I could really care less. haha-

I've never seen one. ???
I thought about making it mandatory to enter a reason.. But I could really care less. haha-

Although I probably put something in 75% of the time, that would be really annoying if you were required. A little error message that pops up... ugh. I wonder if something like that would discourage people from editing their posts. It might even increase the number of double posts. Probably not since you could just put a space or one stupid letter, defeating the whole purpose.

I think we all could really care less!

xvart.

Yes Andrew, I know you've never seen one, but you just wait, it's coming!! I agree that it shouldn't be manditory, that would be annoying.

Goofball :nana:

Last edited:
Back