What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Guess who just called me?

There's no concern, I've just been using your life as a distraction during a day I've spent looking for references for a term paper I'm planning out. Homeschooling is probably just like grad school and every other kind of school when it comes to the use of distractions.

Oh.. ok?

well... good luck on the paper.

Hehehehe....

Somone from AA just called my mother and told her they were contacting Emory to see what courses I should optimally take, since that's where I'd like to go for medschool.

Lol.... hehehe I'm happy.

If it's good enough for Emory then it's good enough for me.

Somone from AA just called my mother and told her they were contacting Emory to see what courses I should optimally take, since that's where I'd like to go for medschool.

Oh, oh, oh Ablaze Academy. I forgot the place's name for a sec... I was like "Alcoholics anonymous contacted you why?" :p

Lol. I don't think AA people would care that much lmao

Your education will get you into the college you want, where you'll have your chance to do what's necessary for medical school. AA probably calls every student/parent when graduation is possible ahead of schedule. It wants to encourage parents to keep paying the monthly bill even after the student has enough credits to be done. You'll do fine.

Back