What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I need some help.....

• Thread starter Trapper7
  • Start date
so we have sat through plenty of insanely long Catholic wedding ceremonies

AMEN..............dont plan on going to another of those.................ours was pretty short, the pastor told a joke, wife and her friends did most of the flower/cake/decorating stuff, worked out well............

I like those stories, thanks! :) Jeff doesn't want the BIG wedding ceremony either, I kinda do, not big but at least my parents should be there! I told my wicked mother-in-law (oh no, I'm gonna be related to her now!) yesterday and she just invited herself, I didn't think she would do that, it's just the courthouse not like a real church with 100 people, but even if it was that, Jeff would tell her he doesn't want her there. Anyways, now she thinks she's coming and Jeff told me yesterday NO WAY! (he really doens't like her). I said then that' he'll have to tell her cause I'm not. Jeff said we'll do the courthouse thing alone but then come home and we can all have a nice dinner or something.

I like that idea about making your own bouques and such, my mom did that for her wedding.

My wife cut some sweet pea and chicory flowers from the tangle beyond our apartment parking lot and they actually looked pretty good. Well, they certainly looked a lot better than a big florist bill.

Whenever I get married, If i'm ever allowed, there's gonna be techno music and servers in skimpy outfits and absinthe with champagne and strobe lights!

Instead of being in a church I want it to be outside or in an old warehouse... and I want an iguana to walk down the aisle eating the flower petals (Which will be orchids and not roses!)

I love it JLAP!! I can't wait to see pics of that ;)

And it'll be a costume party, too. You can come and your gliders can glide around and pester the iguana.

Lol, i'm crazy. I'll walk down the aisle to "Smack by B@#%$ up" by Prodigy

Or maybe that Gay Pimp Daddy song lol

:crazy:

And it'll be a costume party, too. You can come and your gliders can glide around and pester the iguana.

Lol, i'm crazy. I'll walk down the aisle to "Smack by B@#%$ up" by Prodigy

Or maybe that Gay Pimp Daddy song lol

i'm so there! you better invite me. i wanted to but couldn't do a costume party (or any party for that matter). i always dreamed of dressing up like a giant male reproductive organ- just to piss people off but i wouldn't look so pretty dressed like that.

You're totally invited! That's the spirit! That's just the kind of costumes I want lol

Lol, "Just to piss people off" lmao!

Oh oh oh I'm so there too!!! You HAVE to walk down the isle with the Prodigy song playing, that's a wicked idea, lol. Now you just have to find a girl who will agree :p It's funny cause Jeff listened to that song a few months ago and he thought they were saying "Take my pic-cha" (I don't know how to spell picture in slang, lol). I laughed so hard when he said that, so did he when I told him what they were really saying :p Have you ever done that? Sang a song totally wrong, then you're friend is looking at you like ok you're an idiot, lol.

bugfreak you are too funny! :-O

Ummm.... girl?

awkward...

Ummm.... girl?

awkward...

LOL. I'm sure she meant you'll have to find a boy that will agree... And we all know that won't be very hard to find a boy that will agree to all that! LOL.

xvart.

Girl, boy, whatever. I didn't know (how would I?). I still wanna come to your wedding though!

Lol, it's Ok Niki. You're invited, too. Everyone can come lol.

Gays love techno. I think it's a law or something.

I love techno too! Now I know what you meant by you're gonna get married if you're allowed. I thought you meant your parents wouldn't let you, lol :blush:

Hehe, my parent's dont let me do anything anyway, doesn't mean I don't get away with it :)

Back