What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Vraev's an Old Man!!!!!

Happy Birthday, Vraev!!! I see you are beating on death's door because of your advanced years!!!! Good luck with that! Hope you get MANY CP for your birthday, but I suspect it will be socks and undies!!!!!!!!:0o:

Ain't anybody gonna wish Vraev a Happy One????

of course..

happy birthday Vraev.... Bugweed you are impatient as ever!

Sorry, Nep AK. A flaw in my character!

Happy bday!

thanks guys. lol bugweed! My birthday present was a suit. :) lol! :D ...My mom bought me a small pot of salgenella fern for 2$....I was like...."Now u know I love CP's....why can't u get me a CP instead :p....she goes. "NOPE"! ;) lol! "

Vraev, HAPPY BIRTHDAY! :-O
(I know it’s a bit late, but better late than never!) A fern is not too bad… Anyway, I hope you have a great fun day(or what’s left of it…)!
Happy birthday!

happy birthday. and if things dont go as planned, you can feed the people to your plants lol.

Happy birthday, dude! Even thought your mom didn't get you a CP, I hope you can enjoy your fern. They're actually pretty cool in their own right, especially if you have a microscope. I hope you had a great b-day. :)

thanks guys! :)yeah! the fern is pretty kewl. I like to make my room green. :D

Happy Birthday, vraev!

Happy BD Vraev

Belated Happy Birthday.
I was a little preccupied yesterday, with my first limo ride. and the wedding of my niece.
Here's hoping it was the best birthday ever, enjoy the fern and your new suit.
L0is

HAPPY belated BIRTHDAY! Ferns are great. I love them. My favorites are maidenhairs and ostrich ferns. Maybe next year it will be a CP. :)

thanks guys! yeah plantakiss.....I hope so :p ....maybe a ceph or a rajah. :D

Back