What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

DA BEARS

• Thread starter Zero
  • Start date
:-))
No

No I think that's how Andrew spelled it, or is it with a J? 0zzy you're messing with me while I'm off my meds, that's not good :crazy:

OH NO. Hurricane Niki is about to hit FL.

:poke:

Nextel?

Haha, good one :p

No but you're getting closer.

That wasn't it?? Darn! I know Nascar starts up again on Feb-15th. I WILL get it soon I promise, lol. Just give me some more time to come up with answers. Hey I MUST be a fan if I knew all that right?

Sunoco?

Wrong. The first race of the season in the Daytona 500. It's on Feb 18th.

I assume you are talking about the qualifying races for the 500. And they start with the Bud shootout on Feb. 10th. So either case you are still wrong and not a real fan.

Winston cigarettes?

Sunoco is also wrong

:( You're mean 0zzy, I am a REAL fan!

Thank god for google ahh?

Winston is the correct answer. And thank you for proving my point that you are not a real fan.

I didn't google it. I emailed Jeff at work and asked him,lol. I still love you Jimmie Johnson, even though I'm apparently not a real fan :( I even have his t-shirt and a photo album with him on it and some stickers, lol. SO THERE!

Well answer this question. Who is Jim Donovan?

Sportscaster? Ok I'll take Nascar for $800 Mark :-O

Oh wow now I'm blind.

Hehehe, I was doing that to blind 0zzy, not you JLAP, sorry :p

It don't bother me. And I made that name up. LOL

LMAO! You made that name up?? It came up on google as a newscaster. Haha and I even emailed Jeff again to ask him who that was and he said he has no idea, lol. I just took these pics, see even my puppy is a Nascar fan :p

REALFAN010.jpg

REALFAN009.jpg

REALFAN007-1.jpg

And so are my sugar gliders (this pic was taken months ago)
Video001.jpg

Back