What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

TerraForums cup

Ozzy

SirKristoff is a poopiehead
Staff member
Supporter
Well last year I had a blast kicking paks butt in our little fantasy nascar thing we had going. I just can't wait to do it again.

I have created the Terraforums Cup and I would love it if we had some other forum members playing this year.

So if you want to kick Paks butt this year join.

Got to this site.

http://racing.fantasysports.yahoo.com/auto/register/joinprivategroup

Sign in with your yahoo ID

The ID# is 29604
The password is, of course, paklostlastyear

The only way to beat Pak is to join, so hurry up and join.

:banana2:

WHAT?!! The ONLY reason you won is because I forgot to pick drivers a lot AND because I got screwed in the end by not having any good drivers left. AND you didn't mention the races where *I* kicked YOUR butt. :nana:

The Yahoo thing is fun but...I think it sucks you can only use a driver a certain number of times. If you are supposed to pick the driver you think will WIN...and certain drivers are doing better than others...then what's the point in being forced to pick a lesser driver?? I don't get it. But then again, NASCAR is full of wierd rules. :crazy:

But yeah...sign up so we can ALL kick Ozzy's butt!

I forgot to pick my drivers more times than I can count too. When you forget to pick drivers it just uses the drivers you picked the week before. So it's not like it puts you way behind.

I can see the reason behind the rule that you can only use a driver 9 times in a season. It's not an unfair rule because everybody has the same rule. You just can't admit that I beat you fair and square.

I know Niki going to sign up, so I can't wait to kick her butt too.

There will be no kicking of Niki's butt because Niki is not signing up :nana:

Why not it's fun. We had a blast last year.

Because I know you really don't want me there....only to brag about kicking my butt........IF that would ever happen, which it won't!

Yeah, it's true that I want you there so I can kick your butt.

........IF that would ever happen, which it won't!

Then prove it and join. All you have to do is pick 4 drivers every week that you think are going to get the most points. Just imagine what it'll be like if you beat me. Imagine all the joke you can make about me getting beat by a snowbird.

If I didn't want you to join I wouldn't have asked.

Ok now YOU'RE giving me a warm fuzzy feeling inside and almost bringing a tear to my eye :p

:puke:

Alright I joined, now I need a team name.

:puke:both :puke:

The team should be Snowbird Racing of course

:puke:both :puke:

The team should be Snowbird Racing of course

LOL I just might go with that name :p So I guess the answer would be no to the pm then? Don't break my heart twice 0zzy :(

I thought you were about to get married.

So? Ok I got my team together, now what?

Pick youir drivers, and wait for the daytona 500.

Darth Racer all signed up and ready to go... Strange that it simply imported my public team into the private group.

Hey cool I like that name, mine is Hurricane Niki :boogie:

Last edited:
Pick youir drivers, and wait for the daytona 500.

It must just show up in your account. I just saw the people from here.

Hey was that welcome message for me or for everyone? I mean on the Yahoo race thingy.

Back