What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

CPs and Celebrities

OF COURSE I was talking about 0zzy, who else??

OK! Cool! Rave on you maniacs!!!!

Well now I'm going to kick YOU to the curb for calling me a maniac :lac:

hehehe Ozzy. It takes a lot to get me angry, let alone to make me hate :) Many people get extra emotional and defensive about things they love, and I am sure I will see it here from time to time and will let it roll right off my chest. :) It's a good thing. :)

I hope you're right. Let's see if you feel the smae way in May.

Yes lets see about that indeed! I'm pretty sure I started hating 0zzy in May...or was it loving 0zzy then hating 0zzy, something like that ;)

Why fight it?? Start by hating all, then when a good one pops up, GRAB'EM!!!!!

I don't think she'll grab me. I can out run her.

How do you know? I bet I can grab you :p

Oh no... bad images of that right there...

Kat, if you think we are funny now, wait for one of out infamous religious or political debates :)

Yeah well anything with 0zzy in it is a bad image :p JK. OR you can wait till I get in a crappy mood and go off on 0zzy and/or JLAP for some weird reason :-D

Last edited:
Oh no... bad images of that right there...

Kat, if you think we are funny now, wait for one of out infamous religious or political debates :)

Ooooh I love political debates. :-O

Religion... I stay out of that because I think everyone has right to choose what they believe in and it is none of my business.

I finished crocheting the little VFT a couple of hours ago hahahha My co workers saw it today and they want one (The perils of being creative). I will have to snap a couple of pics when I get it done... still have to put some eyes on it tho. Although... I am positive that you guys are not nearly as amused about this as I am hahahha:banana2:

Let me add that if I start talking politics... 3/4 of you will probably hate ME

I can't wait to see it. By the way can you crochet something that will eat snowbirds?

Well, the problem is how people's religious beliefs affect their politics :)

NAH! We won't hate you, even if you're a republican!

I can't wait to see it. By the way can you crochet something that will eat snowbirds?

Hahahha No, but I am working on a 6 foot tall alien... maybe you can put it in the yard to scare them away?

Well, the problem is how people's religious beliefs affect their politics :)

NAH! We won't hate you, even if you're a republican!

Without starting a political debate

can I make this text larger?

THANK YOU!

Finally I don't feel alone on this planet You got me so excited I broke the backspace key off the laptop!!! EEP!

He's talking about me kat, I'm the snowbird. Well no I'm not but 0zzy likes to think so. I need to get you on my side so we can get 0zzy!

He's talking about me kat, I'm the snowbird. Well no I'm not but 0zzy likes to think so. I need to get you on my side so we can get 0zzy!

Is he afraid of aliens? hehehe

Without starting a political debate

can I make this text larger?

THANK YOU!

You got me so excited I broke the backspace key off the laptop!!! EEP!

I've never heard that before! LOL :p

Back