What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Crochet "Venus Fly Trap"

Oh cool. My Mom crochets a lot, and perhaps if you get a pattern down I can give it to her. I smell possible Christmas gift... :)

Sure. I have written down your handle and will let you know when I get the pattern done and "make it pretty". It would be pdf tho, I suppose I could put my patterns on lulu b4 Christmas tho :p

Yes TEETH!! And also a fly to place in his mouth, ok get to it Kat....J/K ;)

Hahahha I am also the listmom to a crochet group and I made this pattern our crochet challenge. If you wish, I will post the link to here and let everyone see what interesting things people have done with them. Always love seeing the differences in creative mind.

I will work on teeth, flies, and eyes for my own for everyone tho! :-D

If you wish, I will post the link to here and let everyone see what interesting things people have done with them. Always love seeing the differences in creative mind.

I will work on teeth, flies, and eyes for my own for everyone tho! :-D

I'd love to see the ones others have made :-D

I'd love to see the ones others have made :-D

k :) They have til the end of the month to submit the photos... I can't wait to see them either. There are some very creative people there.

I bet! I can't wait.

Looks great there! Wonderfull work there. You are now on the list of terraforums members that have mad art skills. Well there isnt a list, but if there was you would be on it! For shure.

Looks great there! Wonderfull work there. You are now on the list of terraforums members that have mad art skills. Well there isnt a list, but if there was you would be on it! For shure.

Hahaha Thanks :banana2:

Back