What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Can You See it??

• Thread starter ozzi1264
  • Start date
Ok the first one is definetly a bunch of gingerbread men skydiving! Right? Did I get it?
LOL. Don't mind Niki, she started a history of seeing really weird things in stereograms a couple of topics ago... Remember the kangaroo kicking the native man, Niki?:-))

It was a RED kangaroo kicking the RED native man in the groin! Get it right darnit! :p And those ARE gingerbread people skydiving! How could you not see that! I'm going to look at the second one now.

Uhhhh.....I saw something that I don't think I can say on a board like this :blush: I'm not sure how Kat found it pretty :0o:

Uhhhh.....I saw something that I don't think I can say on a board like this :blush: I'm not sure how Kat found it pretty :0o:
Maybe you should consider seeing an optometrist???? :-))

Youre site was un helpfull... how am i supposed to look past something... I can only do that when im... well yea on something..

but then its usualy twists into bird and flys away....

yea... hippie rambling is the best

Maybe you should consider seeing an optometrist???? :-))

To tell him what I saw or to get my eyes checked? I don't want to tell anyone what I saw :0o:

I get migraines and I see 'em. :p I think you have to relax your eyes and be patient. I think some people TRY to see something and you are supposed to relax and not focus on anything in particular. The image will rise up on its own...like the phoenix out of the ashes of the fire. :)

They are cool but...why don't they have good subject matter. That first one I could barely tell what it was. Geez. Make one with some flytraps or pitcher plants in it. hehe

They are cool but...why don't they have good subject matter. That first one I could barely tell what it was. Geez. Make one with some flytraps or pitcher plants in it. hehe

Actually, i tried making one of a vft but it seems to have too many small details so it usually comes out too blurry to make it out. Maybe if i find the right picture it would come out good.

This one is a species of plant- its not too good but i tried.

OH MY GOD THAT"S AMAZING!!

WAIT YOU MAKE THESE?!

Back