What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Can You See it??

• Thread starter ozzi1264
  • Start date
I love these images... can you see whats hidden in this picture?

I saw it within 3 seconds :) Are we supposed to say what it is, or keep it a mystery for the others?

Oh ok lol

I can see it :) Lol, they are all easy.

Its was so funny- i printed out these pictures to see if anyone else could see it. My father seen it right away as well, but my grandparents stood staring at it for about an hour lol; they still haven't seen it!

Those are so cool. I loved the second one... so pretty :)

OOO check out the 2 cranes one!

You have to focus your eyes... put your nose to the picture and slowly move away....

Wow, nobody else sees it??

Just look at it like this: :0o:

Wow, nobody else sees it??

Just look at it like this: :0o:

Hehehe I see them... but I don't know how to tell people to look. I sorta go halfway crosseyed and see them fine, but that is HORRIBLE advice. :-))

I cant see these things.... never could

I have never in my life been able to see these things. I am convinced it has something to do with my migranes

I was gonna post the same thing Travis, tho I don't suffer from migraines, I know it has something to do with something- maybe some research will someday explain what the heck is up with that- I know the trick and all but no matter what I do it doesn't work out- my guess is that my intensely poor vision is behind it somewheres- I wear glasses and contacts and can't "see" these things with either, not for lack of trying

Ok the first one is definetly a bunch of gingerbread men skydiving! Right? Did I get it?

Back