What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

so close to having the most kick butt pic...................

• Thread starter rattler
  • Start date
but the friggin nose had to be out of focus..................
Untitled-1-4.jpg

OOOH! THAT"S GOOD!

Wow. That is an impressive pic! That would make a nice desktop image.

xvart.

Wwwoooww.. put the frog back and try again!

I touched your pic up a bit.

189709860O186521431.jpg

Untitled-1-4.jpg

Thats a very proffesional looking pic rattler!

was in a hurry to upload it and get it posted.........was only supposed to be home long enough to give the mutt a bathroom break and get back to work.................didnt have anytime to do anything but crop and upload it.........thanks Ozzy.....

NP. It took me almost a whole minute to do.

*whimper* I don't see any pics! ???

Wwwoooww.. put the frog back and try again!

lol that frog is maybe a 1/2 inch long..................i dont grab him and put him anywhere......happened to see him sitting there when i walked by the tank........he has sat there before but the flower is right next to the door to thetank and when i open it to get a pic he usually jumps for cover........today is the first time he sat still long enough for me to get a pic

keep tryin' :clap: if you camera has a burst option use that, its tough to get a good one when you've got less than a second up close. I'll have to get some pics of my new imi's up soon as well

normal_IMG_1805.jpg

sweet pic........................heres one of the same imitator after the top pic hiding.............
Untitled-3-5.jpg

Sorry, I'm just bored and I have been working on learning how to touch pics up.

189756897O548455172.jpg

Oh I like the blue one!

Beautiful!:love: Post more… my eyes are still hungry!!! :0o:

THat kinda makes me want to start a poison dart frog tank.... decisions...

Back