What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Week of hell. Need help

God.

You have no idea :0o:

I dont have time to explain right now but yeah...

Another thing

I am trying to get out of swimming this weekend so that I can attend BACPS. However, If I do (Ill know by tomorrow evening), I need a ride there and back.

Is forbes still on here> I hear hes coming up from LA and I am near highway 101 maybe he could pick me up> I dunno. But yeah. If anyone could help me out Id appreciate it. Id really love to go to BACPS on SAT. Plus im the raffle manager so I kinda have to.

This is all assuming I can convince my coach to let me go.

John

Did I ever mention how much I like your pink name?

Oh goodness. Are all of the posts in this thread going to have the funny look that "moderated posts" get? Ozzy's says it was moderated as well.

Figuring out the features? lol

John, I'm struggling to attend, too. Best of luck!

Est that is there becasue either ozzy or I need to approve posts/threads by spect before the general folks can see them.. Ozzy replied.. but didn't approve it. I guess he needs more training ;-)

Sorry John, I can't drive you :(

Est that is there becasue either ozzy or I need to approve posts/threads by spect before the general folks can see them.. Ozzy replied.. but didn't approve it. I guess he needs more training ;-)

Sorry John, I can't drive you

That's right, Andrew will be too busy driving me. :)

Stand on the side of the road with a chainsaw and a mask so we know its you. :jester:

Ok bad joke...

Stand on the side of the road with a chainsaw and a mask so we know its you.

Hee hee. I just had a flash back to the Superbowl commercial for Bud.

"Dude, what's the axe for?"

"Uh, bottle openner"

"Ok, jump in!"

John, I hope you have better luck getting a ride than me.

I thought I had a ride secured, but some of my friend's parents aren't quite as consistant as I'm used to. Apparently a "yes you can drive" from some of my friend's parents means "I'll lead you to believe and hope that you'll be able to go, then shatter your collective aspirations shorty before time to go. Oh, and I'll blame it on something silly like there being a STORM OF THE CENTURY. My word, I enjoy being a "parent.""

:cough: Anyway, good luck getting there. I hope you and everyone else has a good time. :)

I had no idea you had a kid!
Congratulations!

Back