What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Happy Birthday to Drosera36!

• Thread starter joossa
  • Start date

joossa

Aklys
Congratulations to Drosera36 for making it to the ripe old age of 14!!

bday.jpg

:banana2: Happy Birthday!!! :banana2:

:boogie: Happy Birthday!! :boogie:

Thanks everyone! Lol, I just barely made it to 13 last year.

Unfortunately, I've had a cold all week, and still have one, and it sucks. But this makes me feel better. :D

-Ben

Happy Birthday Drosera36 and hope you start feeling better.

What? 14?! Wow i thought you were much older, with your mature manner and articulate writing skills. Im 19 and i still cant have good spelling in my posts

Thanks!

What? 14?! Wow i thought you were much older, with your mature manner and articulate writing skills. Im 19 and i still cant have good spelling in my posts

Lol, that makes me feel special. Don't forget to capitalize your 'I's!

-Ben

yea. i remember when i was 14 :) it was a really good year! Highschool starts in the fall for you right!?
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DUDE!
Alex

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaappy Birthday! I hope you are feeling better and are having a wonderful day.

May your 14th year on the plant be a great one full of fat and sassy CPs. :)

:banana2: :woot:

Happy birthday, youngin'!

Happy birthday, Ben!

Happy Birthday, Ben. I hope your birthday loot includes a lot of CP related stuff :woot:

Happy birthday!

Jerry

Thanks guys!

Well, I ended up getting a sweet Vanguard MK-4 64" tripod, a 1 GB chip for my camera, and also a Gorilla Pod, but I think it's too small for my cam. I also got 50 bucks :banana2:

-Ben

Sounds like a good birthday to me! :banana2: By the way,what is a gorilla pod?

Jerry

It's this little tripod thing with bendable limbs, so you can sort of wrap it around stuff and take pictures. Here's a picture of it: http://www.thinkgeek.com/files/gorilla_pod_add2.jpg

But, I think my dad said that he got the smaller version, so my camera sort of makes it wobbly and top heavy.

-Ben

i use the gorilla pod. its very nice! there are 3 sizes and i have the medium one. the largest is for SLR cameras. your gonna love the GP. its so.....versitile :)
Alex

Ben, for your Birthday, I have a real treat for you! I am giving you, in a straight swap, my body! And I get yours for me! Let's see how you wear this 56 year old frame, and how you feel in the morning!!!!! LOL!!!!!!! Happy Day, Ben!

(WOW! imagine being in a 14 year old bod again with the knowledge I have now!) CRAP!!!!!! I forgot about going to school again!!!! Can we think about this???

i use the gorilla pod. its very nice! there are 3 sizes and i have the medium one. the largest is for SLR cameras. your gonna love the GP. its so.....versitile :)
Alex

Yup, it is pretty sweet. I think I'll have to get the medium size though, I think mine's the small one. It shakes a bit, cause my cam is too big I think.

Ben, for your Birthday, I have a real treat for you! I am giving you, in a straight swap, my body! And I get yours for me! Let's see how you wear this 56 year old frame, and how you feel in the morning!!!!! LOL!!!!!!! Happy Day, Ben!

(WOW! imagine being in a 14 year old bod again with the knowledge I have now!) CRAP!!!!!! I forgot about going to school again!!!! Can we think about this???

Lol, thanks.

That would be pretty weird. At least I'd have your Sarracenia collection....:evil: :banana2:

-Ben

Back