What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Yay! internship

I had to get an internship this summer because it was mandatory, but anyways i applyed at a bunch of places and went through one Phone interveiw. While waitng for my landuray to get done, i got a phone call and it was the person i had the phone interveiw with, i got the internship!!! my #1 choice too! so this summer i will the horticulture retail internship at the New England wild flower soceitys garden in the woods, if anyones unfamilar with the organization this is their website: http://www.newfs.org/. while working there i will get to work with their collection of Sarr's! as well as help sell and propagate them!

YAY for me!!! boo ya granma! lol, sorry had to say it!

Awesome! I've looked at their website and catalog and they have & do some good things.

Wow! Congratulations!!! :clap: That looks like it would be a wonderful experience :)

That's awesome! Congrats. I bet that is so exciting. Can't wait to hear about the job once you start! Must have been some phone interview!

xvart.

congrats, I'm thinking about getting a job at a nursery as well :)

well, she seemed impressed, i told her about the time i was visiting the gardens looking at the blooming sarr's when a family came up and asked me if i knew anything about them, lol " Me? no, i dont know that much...." lol

Congrats z5 .
I hope it is everything you dream it to be.
Lois

That's awsome! What a great internship. I hope you have a great time and get to use your CP talent there. :)

thanks, im sure i will

Whooo Hoooo ! Have a great summer !

Congratulations!

Thats great,I hope you have a good summer!

Jerry

thank you

Back