What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello!!! finally got TF to work again!!!

yes, this is moonflower, now with an added underscore cause it seems the transfer to the new server disabled my old account... and the email that it had to send the password to is defunct... and yeah. it was kind of a mess. but i'm back now! (now that i had five minutes between tests and work and class etc to fix it!)

so how is everybody?

Welcome back. I'm sure Andy can set you up with your old account. He recently did that with Swords. Just send him a PM or he will eventually see this thread.

xvart.

I don't know you, but Hello! I'm glad you got it to work for you again. Happy Valentine's Day!

Yep, PM me with what password you want me to set up, and i'll merge this account to your old one and you can use your old one again. You don't have to tell me the password you want to permanatly use... Just a temp one then you can go change it in your user control panel.
Andrew

Welcome back! Its been a while. Good to have you return to the fold. :)

Welcome back!

Okay, I've set your old account to the new email addy and changed the PW. You will need to load in an avatar and check other account details.... I've merged the 2 user names so you're all set!
Andrew

Back