What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What did you get?

• Thread starter Trapper7
  • Start date
Yea, JLAP, im a hopeless romantic, i would do any thing for this girl i had just ruined the relation ship one of those you don't know what you have till you lose it things.

Back to the happy joyous cheers of happy valentines day!

Wow you guys.... just, um...

*shakes to clear head*

anyways

Haha never had a valentines and likely never will, unless something goes horribly odd. That’s one of the things that comes with being asexual. Hah. If I hypothetically had a significant other, I would get them white alba roses. The old garden kind, with such a unique fragrance. Oh yes. And fruity chocolate. That orange and raspberry chocolate! And chocolate truffles! Or a stuffed animal. I guess it would depend on who it was…

Sigh. I made myself sad :(

Well try dating! Seriously get on a dating service have you tried Match?

That sounds like a pretty good deal Finch. I'll be your boyfriend!

I got... money lol. I think it's weird my parents give me VD presents.. especially money. What am I, a ho?

Considering you take an entire day to celebrate venereal disea- ooh right... Don't answer.. Ho hum- I mean... :twiddles fingers:

I'm a comedian. Didn't you know that? At three o'clock in the morning I like to stand in my room naked and tell jokes.

A comedian, a ho, a student- is there anything you don't do? :p

Don't answer that.

i havent gotten anything yet. ill get it tomarrow though...i think its also my girlfriend and i's 1 month tomarrow! so its gonna be extra special. i gave her a chocolate rose and bought her dinner. she gets a hand blown ornament by me tomarrow

Remember kids, read the whole message before you bust a kidney with laughter. Somehow, this message ended up being a chucklefest when I didn't quite completet one of the sentences. Don't give me that look. :p

I got these awsome DArk chocolates from my mom.

Excellent, you folks know what's up. Dark chocolate is clearly the superior chocolate. :)

Lol, When I said happy VD or something along the lines of that in the valentines thread It was a joke about the bad VD lmao. I'm glad someone got it.

Lol, I'm seriously starting to think i'm deranged to something lol. Today someone pm'd me and said how if they knew me in school we'd probably never speak to each other, then told me what a fascinating individual I am.

That sounds like a pretty good deal Finch. I'll be your boyfriend!

Woohoo, we might have a match! And on Valentine's Day too, now THAT is sweet :-D

Oh shoot I forgot to add, Glider14 that is so sweet! I've always wanted to do that. Isn't it called glass blowing?

Last edited:
EST! BAD EST! ill have to edit my post now... :blush:
Alex

Today someone pm'd me and said how if they knew me in school we'd probably never speak to each other, then told me what a fascinating individual I am.

It wasn't me I swear! :lac:

Dude... you know when your mouse is an optical one and for some reason the pointer starts moving by its self because the mouse is on the edge of the pad? I just started FREAKING out right now then realized what was happening.

Lol Niki, you might have to say "I approve of the direction this topic is going" lol, before we get off topic hehehe.

I love it when mods join us in getting OT

What's EST doing?

CAPTAIN RUSH TO THE RESCUE!!!

Oh no he just fell out of the sky....

Dude... you know when your mouse is an optical one and for some reason the pointer starts moving by its self because the mouse is on the edge of the pad? I just started FREAKING out right now then realized what was happening.

Lol Niki, you might have to say "I approve of the direction this topic is going" lol, before we get off topic hehehe.

I love it when mods join us in getting OT

What's EST doing?

CAPTAIN RUSH TO THE RESCUE!!!

Oh no he just fell out of the sky....

LOL! Ok, we can take this to pm's then :p

:nono:

You KNEW that was coming didn't you??

lol this one seems to have gotten off topic but i have to show what i got for v-day...

odont__005-1.jpg

my incredibly perceptive and truly wonderful boyfriend, who actually doesn't know a thing about plants, special-ordered it from one of the local florists who happens to be a hobbyist orchid grower (i think i mentioned this to him mayve once?), then hid it in my friend's apartment for a week and brought it over here in two feet of snow :-D

he's so good....

I got Reesy Cups! I bought Chocolate covered assorted nuts, a dozen roses, and the usual Hallmark Card - but I wrote in it instead of just signing my name.

Back