What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What did you get?

• Thread starter Trapper7
  • Start date

Trapper7

Loves VFT's!
Here's what I got for Valentine's Day from Jeff:

Some multicolored (red and white) roses with glass vase, and a wedding album.

ValentinesDay005.jpg

ValentinesDay003.jpg

ValentinesDay006.jpg

As if you didn't know, that's not me and Jeff in the pic :p

What did you guys get?

I was about to say, I should buy stock in Regenerist. Just kidding.

I got... money lol. I think it's weird my parents give me VD presents.. especially money. What am I, a ho?

Don't answer that.

i didnt get a thing and i didnt get the wife anything..............informed her she needed to up my allowence if she wanted something :-))

You're both funny :p

I'm a comedian. Didn't you know that? At three o'clock in the morning I like to stand in my room naked and tell jokes.

No wait that was a one-time thing....

Lol, seriously though we did go out to eat cuz it's my rent's anniversary. I had shrimp. I'm allergic to them but it was totally worth it and we had my epinephrine in case I started to keel over. I like to eat shrimp just to piss off my mom lmao.

i havent gotten a present yet. ill get it tomarrow though...i think? its also my girlfriend and i's 1 month tomarrow! :) so its gonna be an extra special thursday!. i gave her a chocolate rose and bought her dinner. she gets a hand blown ornament by me tomarrow :)
Alex

Last edited:
yeah, i didn't get anything but an infected eye lid

glad to see that you guys had a good V-Day

OMG I busted out laughing when I read that thing about you being naked :-)) You crazy for eating shrimp when you know you're allergic to them! You're going to give your parents a heart attack if you start getting a reaction! You shouldn't try to piss your mom off on her anniversary! Hope they had a good one!

Oh I forgot, I also got ice cream :p

You're both funny :p

just how far from the truth do you think that is? havent written a check from my bank account in 3 months........................my paychecks keep winding up in hers for some reason ???

That sounds dirty

lol
that's exactly what my little brother said when he read over my shoulder......grrrrrrrrrr!!!!!

I'm not THAT allergic lmao. It just makes my mouth and face really itchy.

My mother, overprotective as usual, made me go to the doctor for a script for an epi-pen just in case lmao. Auctually it's good that we have it because once I snorted (not on purpose!) blood worms when I was crushing them up for my plants. My throat closed up and I could barely talk or breath and I had to use a nebulizer for like an hour and I had to have like 4 antihistamines and I had to take my inhaler a lot. The next day we got epinephrine lmao. I could have died without my asthma and allergy drugs. Eeek. Scary.

Auctually it's good that we have it because once I snorted (not on purpose!) blood worms when I was crushing them up for my plants. My throat closed up and I could barely talk or breath and I had to use a nebulizer for like an hour and I had to have like 4 antihistamines and I had to take my inhaler a lot. The next day we got epinephrine lmao. I could have died without my asthma and allergy drugs. Eeek. Scary.

The things we suffer through for our dear old plants.

xvart.

Lol, low and behold on the bottle it said something about serious allergic reactions lol.

Anyways' back on topic.

I got these awsome DArk chocolates from my mom.

Im getting my ex GF 3 roses

1 beatin up rose
1 white rose
1 not fully bloomed but still kinda a bud

the first cause our past realation ship
the second cause our friend ship now
the third because of the relation we promise to have in the future.

complicated realtion ships suck, ic ant give her any thing cause im snowed in.

Dude.. that's really, really poetic. I bet a lot of chicks would kill for a dude like you.

Unless she takes the beaten up rose the wrong way. You know how sensitive some people are.

psh. only you would think THAT Niki :-))
Alex

That's not true! I bet 0zzy would have said it if I haven't first :p Also Farmer Dave's brother thought it too, so there :p Ok, so care to explain what it is you're giving her?

haha. ok so i went to a glass workshop called Flame Run. they hand make(blow) glass structures. all you had to do was choose your colors and they got it to the point where there was a colored glass blob on the end of a long metal tube. me and my bros blew into the tube from the other end and the blob inflated and took shape. it looks really cool! there...happy?
Alex

Back