What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

You guys are the first to see! PICS!

Leucistic and White Faced Sunkissed and the white tipped tail ones are hella cute!

man i like the White faced lion, and the ringtail, whats the story behind "miss molly" shes a squirle?

Scubee still has the white tip on her tail so Jeff and I are super psyched! I'm not sure what Miss Molly is, I think someone bred a squirrel to a glider and she's what came out of it, lol. I really don't know though. Scubee is sooo big now! Her eyes are going to open soon, woohoo! :boogie:

Does she stop being ug.... so darn cute.... ??? soon?

LOL, are you being sarcastic? :p She'll be even cuter when her eyes open :-D

that is so awesome! makes me want one now :( lol keep us updated on her :D

GUESS WHO OPENED HER EYES TODAY!!!! :-D Do you think she's cute now nep_ak?? :p

Scubeeseyesopen005.jpg

Scubeeseyesopen009.jpg

Scubeeseyesopen016.jpg

That is so freaking cute! I'm in love!

xvart.

Thanks xvart! :-D I was holding her when she opened her eyes, she just looked up at me, it was sooo cute!

Thanks xvart! :-D I was holding her when she opened her eyes, she just looked up at me, it was sooo cute!

What an experience that must have been! You need to keep posting great pictures as she develops so I can continue to show my wife and get her to say "awwwe" and "ooooh." That's what I've been doing with the dog pictures that are posted! lol.

xvart.

It looks a lot better now that the eyes are open and it has hair. :-))

The second one is adorable, but it still looks a bit like a giant alien lizard monkey in pics one and three. I can definitely see it growing 70 feet tall and leveling Tokyo.
~Joe

It's cute but it does look like an alien lizard monkey. I wouldn't be surprised if it was in cohorts it Manbearpig.

SHE people, she's a she! Not an IT ;)

bud.gif

OOOOH its interesting... kinda cute

Now THAT is CUTE!! Awwwwwwwwwwww! Definitely need that last little bit of...development.

SHE looks very sweet. And that is awsome she opened her eyes while you were holding her. Good imprint.

Its amazing what a little hair and some big eyes will do for ya. lol

Hmmmmmmmm....I wonder if that would work for me..............

Seedjar that was great!

Back