What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My YouTube video

• Thread starter Trapper7
  • Start date
Aww.... She's so excited!

you shouldnt give youre dog prozac!

Prescribed for the dog.

Yes I know what you're thinking.

Yes I'm probably thinking it, too.

At least it's not zoloft.

Ok, I'm completely lost? What were you guys thinking?

What am I a mind reader? Oh wait yeah that's my other occupation.

Student, comedian, ho, mindreader. I'm the full package, baby!

what's prozac for?

nice dog! and she's also full of energy

Depression and sometimes things like OCD and ADD.

Oh, lol
so why does her dog take it?
does she have depression, ADD or an OCD?

and isn't it strange on how something is supposed to calm you down and/or help you cope with depression?

She has really bad seperation anxiety and used to throw up everyday due to her nerves. Since we put her on Prozac she has stopped vomiting and we can leave her alone at home for 2 hours without having her tear the house apart or barking for the entire time we're gone. It has helped a lot, but she still has a lot of energy, which is fine cause I don't want a doped up dog.

Lmao, we give our dog downers when there's a storm.

Well I REALLY shouldn't say downers, but that's what they are lmao. "Benzodiazepans" shounds much more professional.

She seems to enjoy them. Once she got high and wandered off and we went looking for her and she was asleep under the car.

No, but my mom had a dog as a child that was named boozer because it liked beer.

And then my hedgehog got drunk from the alcohol on my moms wrist from her perfume stuff that didn't evaporate all the way before she started licking it.

Come to think of it I think my family's pets must have a history of substance abuse.

Back