What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

France's new anti-tank missle

• Thread starter rattler
  • Start date
I have video of rockets that I built that works way better than that.

That was funny.

Hahaha leave it up to the french:-)) . That kinda scared me though.

France will never win in Iraq with that. Ooops . . . it's us in Iraq.

Oh a blunder. I seem to remember several fatal US blunders awhile back with some of our plane/helicopter hybrids falling out of the sky on test flights. Compared to that, this is tame and just an exuse to bash the french

L'Amérique ne gagnera jamais aucun ami si sa foule maintient un complexe de supériorité au-dessus d'autres nations

I don't see why no one likes the french.

Xenophobia.

We hate the French because they stood up to the most powerful nation on earth and refused to take on a weakened third world nation. We can't stand cowards like that. Plus their language doesn't include a word for entrepreneur.

Lol. Seriously I couldn't believe how they were pouring wine down the drain. Yeah.. That didn't last long. Really,though, they didn't support a war most of us don't support now and for some reason they still have a stigma.

Lol, reminds me of a giant warehouse liquor store called... I forget the name but on the commercial there's some middle aged woman that says "It's BEAUTIFUL!!!" lmao.

Finch.....................you French? :grin:

your ruining a decent beer buzz.............................

Hehe. Kind of close. My ancestors were predominantly French. In highschool, some people used that fact against me and used French bashing to indirectly bash me. Just a little touchy. But don’t worry no comments were against you.

Haha... Used French rifle. Never fired, only dropped once.

Joking aside, I dated a French girl for like 4-5 yrs. Probly shoulda stuck with that one...
Just to let you all know, they really can be all like" oh the Americans this, oh the Americans that" But they are just as rude to each other, not any more so to us.
Not really rude, just more upfront. Great Country though, I love it over there.

Misfires happen all the time in any army. I guy I used to work with was an ordinance sargeant in the US Air Force during the Viet Nam Conflict. You'd be surprised on how often Sidewinder missles would misfire or bombs would fail to release. There aren't many things more nerve-wracking for a pilot then trying to land with an armed missle or 500 lbs bomb stuck under their wing or belly.

Of course it was also amazing the correlation between how disrepectful a new pilot was to the ground crew to the number of misfires... ;)

Les francais est tres amusante! Si, est tres facile est ils si tres intelligente pourquoi ils n'ont pas repairer?

I think the French missle clip was funny. I noticed they didn't wait around to find out if the warhead was a dud.

Our M-16 had its own teething problems when the braniacs in the Pentagon decided it did not need the chamber chromed and they switched to ball powder. If you kept the weapon clean and didn't leave a round in the chamber overnight it worked fine. Otherwise........OH SHUGAR...or something like that.

Of course it was also amazing the correlation between how disrepectful a new pilot was to the ground crew to the number of misfires...
Don't get mad...get even. Hehehe!

Back