What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Things that go SMACK! in the night

• Thread starter Clint
  • Start date
  • Tags
    fly

Clint

Stay chooned in for more!
I just got the crap scared out of me. I kept hearing whack whack whack and I got up and looked out the window into the night, hoping to see a bat. No bat.. so I got closer... Then I DID see a bat fly or something similar in size then...

BAM! a HUGE owl hit the window right in front of me and I screamed "JESUS CHRIST!" oh man it was so scary! I guess it was an owl.. what other bird could it have been? Do owls eat bats?

I don't think Jesus Christ will be happy about you screaming his name when some mysterious thing crashes into your window. How would you like it if he had yelled JLAP when something crashed into his stable? Doesn't seem so charming, does it.

It might not have been a bird either. Did it have glowing red eyes? I don't remember if they had a name, but an X Files episode showed what you probably saw last night. They're from your part of the country.

Bruce the ooooh man is out to get you! Better watch out.

Owls eat whatevery they can catch and I am sure bats are on the menu.

lol I think seeing an owl would have been cool. :)

I've heard a possum growling underneath my window which was pretty scary. Didn't know what it was really...but I think it was a possum.

Take two valuim and go back to sleep.

Did it kind of look thik this?

182688376O687733503.jpg

I know the feeling.

lol, ozzy. I thought of your post immediately when I read JLAP's. That would be pretty startling. I don't know what I would have yelled, but it wouldn't have been polite!

xvart.

Lol, take two valium and go back to sleep lmao.

What scared me was it was RIGHT in front of me. I didn't see it long but the feathers/wings looked striped.

Hey Ozzy what did those "creatures" turn out to be? ...I never finished reading that topic.:-(

Hey Ozzy what did those "creatures" turn out to be? ...I never finished reading that topic.:-(

As much as I wished it was a pack of wolves, I believe it was just a heard of cattle.

xvart.

I read this story in my UFO encylopedia about this guy who claimed he saw barn owls staring at him through his bedroom window at night. Under hypnosis they found out that the owl was actually an entity that had been abducting him since he was a child...LOL yeah, I'm kind of into that stuff...Perhaps there's more to this story than your telling us clint...hmmm?

Jlap, you might want to check for anal probes.

I have known that Ozzy was not right since I got here. LOL

Jlap, you might want to check for anal probes.

That's part of my morning routine!

Brush my teeth, take my pills, check for anal probe, have some coffee.

Back