What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Scenes of war

• Thread starter Lauderdale
  • Start date
Nice. I was afraid it would be nothing but blood and gore lol. I'm glad I clicked. My fave way the woman with the purple ink on her finger after she had voted. That was really cool.

very cool...........................when i have some time ill post about my cousin's time over there.........

My little sister is the Navy, she requested duty in Iraq. She is in country now. It is very nice to see the good that is happening over there.

OMG, that was amazing...honest to god, I even cried a little...(they were man tears lol)
That remeinded me of another similar song that I love. It's called Letters From Home by John Michael Montgomery. If you liked that last song then you may like this one. http://www.cmt.com/artists/az/montgomery_john_michael/artist.jhtml just click on Letters From Home

Back