What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SUPER SQUIRREL

Wesley

God must have an interesting sense of humor
Hey all, I've been working on this little guy for a while while "teaching" myself Photoshop CS2. Whatcha think?

194093492O059595989.jpg

Someone else did supersquirrel, but I added the Background and a few other touches. Don't worry, I don't think he's copyrighted.

That's awesome! I have always wondered about that avatar and if you made the zipper with the superman "S" or if you found that somwhere. Looks great! Appears you have a great teacher!

xvart.

That's tooo cute. :) Good job!

I too am cute. So there, Super Squirrel!!!

Where's my pellet gun?

:poke:

Great job! You should make your own comic featuring him. His weakness would probably be stale walnuts or something...:-))

Do walnuts get stale over time?

I really like him :-D

JLAP you're hilarious! :p

omg! his skin layers are backwards or something and he has no... uh... meatballs!

omg! his skin layers are backwards or something and he has no... uh... meatballs!

Which one? JLAP's or mine?

Thanks for all the comments yall. I'm getting ready to work on another one that I hope will be better. I also might work on one of JLAP's. I liked the cowboy squirrel.... hmm maybe it's John Squirrel instead of John Wayne! LOL:-)) Ok so it's not that funny, but it's cute. (Did I just say, cute? I'm going soft)

I have seen this on other forums as avatars also.Have you shared this with anyone Wesley?

Jerry

I've shown it friends and the such, why?

Back