What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Carnivorous plants...AND TECHNO!!!!!

yeah, i think that i've seen that before.
but it's still pretty entertaining to see all of those dead bugs.

Last edited:
That was hilarious Ozzy!!!!!
I loved that!!!!

the tube socks bird!!!
I love it!!

I thought the video (and music :) ) was good. I added a comment and invited him to the forums. Perhaps we'll see him here soon. He seems to have some great plants. But I'm pretty sure he could use more :D
Andrew

Maybe he is already here, he just lurks..

Mhhmm- I took that into consideration and added "on the off chance you are not already a member...." lol either way. Never hurts to invite!

That was such an awesome video! :clap:

Great music! Dude, thanks for sharing. ;)

JLAP that was awesome! I love techno! Thanks for sharing ;)

Good idea to invite him Andrew!

Sweet video, but the music was just a bit "Best of Techno 1994" for my taste.

Great vid and music, JLAP. Admit that it is yours!

Sweet video, but the music was just a bit "Best of Techno 1994" for my taste.

You're right, it was kinda bad lol, but even bad techno is better than the other genres!

You're right, it was kinda bad lol, but even bad techno is better than the other genres!

Unless it's another electronic subgenre that isn't techno. Nobody really listens to techno anymore. :nono:

WHAT?! Gabber and acid trance and happy hardcore and breakbeat and trip hop, all subgenres!

TECHNO IS LIFE!

I do like me some trip hop. :D

WHAT?! Gabber and acid trance and happy hardcore and breakbeat and trip hop, all subgenres!

TECHNO IS LIFE!

Those are examples of Electronic, not Techno! Techno is it own subgenre, and it ain't stuff like DJ Tiesto I'll tell ya that (who I believe is awesome, for the record). Some Electronic music lovers would consider calling all electronic music "Techno" quite the insult!

Techno is a subgenre of electronica and those are subgenres of techno. Atleast I think. I think it ALL starts to run together to a certain extent lol. Tiesto is more trance.

Robert Miles pwns for sure lol. Chemical Brothers were good.... been replaced with Crystal Method and I miss Prodigy :( Angerfist is sweet.... I like the progressive house, too :) Oh and DJ Dean and DJ Antoine is ok. I like the stuff made by the nobodies, people who do it for fun. People like Paul Oakenfold make me want to cry :(

I tell people that you don't listen to techno, you FEEL it but they think i'm crazy lol

Back