What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Lost Tomb of Jesus

• Thread starter Clint
  • Start date
  • Tags
    baby
DNA testing is not that expensive, especially when you have a budget like that and income from interviews and possible a future book deal :)

Capitalizing on religion, it's the American way.

Seems to be the popular thing to do these days.

I don't really believe all of it either, but it burns my cookies to watch one journalist after another blatantly make up stuff that never was uttered in the film.

Get your cameras guys I need to make a movie to prove how I found the real cross and also the perserved remains of Jesus' pet rabit from the first easter. you know the pet rabbit that Jesus fed jelly beans and it layed chocolate eggs. Well I found it and I want make a documentry and prove to people that the rabbit and candy are important to christianity.

I like how many xmas and easter are really pagan holidays that have been christianfied... is that a word? :)

Get your cameras guys I need to make a movie to prove how I found the real cross and also the perserved remains of Jesus' pet rabit from the first easter. you know the pet rabbit that Jesus fed jelly beans and it layed chocolate eggs. Well I found it and I want make a documentry and prove to people that the rabbit and candy are important to christianity.

You better have DNA evidence to back this all up. :rolleyes:

Science works that way - someone says something and everyone is free to challenge it. A lot of science has originated with people who aren't professional scientists. And a lot of crap has originated with people who are.

As for that particular work of "science"; I didn't see it, haven't heard anyone talk about or read any reviews. But, as far as I know, it isn't going to kill anyone or anything. Making it far less craven than the "science" touted by the Bush Administration.

You better have DNA evidence to back this all up. :rolleyes:

DNA, I dont need no stinking DNA.

I mean even if the DNA showed it wasnt his rabbit it would just be a trick of the devil to make you not believe, like dinosaur bones.

I mean come on you dont believe me, I'm not even a biologist so I have to be right. Now how many of you are going to buy my book about my discoveries. Oh and movies rights are still up for grabs let the bidding wars begin.

This is great science when one guy is quite convinced he's found Jesus, and he's capitalizing on it, and all the other scientists quoted in the media stories are quite sure from a Biblical/historical standpoint that it's not Jesus. It's invaluable to me the way these guys are enlightening us!

I like how many xmas and easter are really pagan holidays that have been christianfied... is that a word?

and of course Americanized and commercialized... :/

DNA, I dont need no stinking DNA.

I mean even if the DNA showed it wasnt his rabbit it would just be a trick of the devil to make you not believe, like dinosaur bones.

I mean come on you dont believe me, I'm not even a biologist so I have to be right. Now how many of you are going to buy my book about my discoveries. Oh and movies rights are still up for grabs let the bidding wars begin.

Well you do wear a white lab coat, and you also probably wear glasses so... :scratch:

Well you do wear a white lab coat, and you also probably wear glasses so... :scratch:

I do, also I have a PhD in Rabbitology from the U. of Hippity-Hop as well as a minor in candyology.

Back