What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Only in Kalifornia

as soon as they develop a BC dart for men I will be all for shooting them too when they go pick up their checks.

I'd say wait until a BC dart for ANYTHING is developed. Of course, a vasectomy is a very simple solution.

You can try and tell thousands of men to get sniped, all that will happen is thousands of welfare babies will be born and we still have to pay for them. I think every woman that asks for welfare have the norplant injections. Then they have 3 years to get their life straight before popping out more babies.

Asking a man to get a vasectomy is like asking them to get castrated.

In Williamsburg Brooklyn (not the nice part) I lived under a women who was professional welfare collector, she had 9 kids from different fathers and they lived right over us.
Every one in the building knew she had them for the paychecks.
She also was the Absolute Worst person to have living over you.
I'll spare the many stories but she was an awful neighbor and an awful mother.

Some guys run out after knockin someone up.
Some "ladies" get pregnant on purpose to collect checks.

I think every woman that asks for welfare have the norplant injections.

Isn't that a rather broad assumption to say its only women with tons of babies on welfare? And again, it took two to make that baby. Why punish the woman and not the man who created it??

:crazy:

Asking a man to get a vasectomy is like asking them to get castrated.

Awww...c'mon! Everything still works! So, a woman on BC who's reproductive abilities have been stopped isn't "neutered" but a man who's been snipped is castrated??

Oh wait...I'm sorry...we are still in the caveman ages. Ooooops...here comes the big male caveman with his club to knock me down and drag me by my hair back to the cave.

So stupid even a caveman could figure out that welfare isn't always women making babies for money. Ask anyone who's raised a child just how much child-rearing expenses welfare covers. Raising a child costs a fortune.

Personally, I'm not for the welfare system as its set up. But this notion that welfare is nothing but WOMEN making babies for money is ridiculous.

Actually I'd liken a Vasectomy to a Hisorectomy, which I'm sure neither would want.

Well a lot of immigrants are coming here from the south, which is fine with me---I LOVE mexicans, but they happen to be catholic and don't want to use condoms BUT still want to have sex, and that's not fine with me. Don't want kids, use a condom. Can't afford kids? Don't have them. Want to have sex but don't want to use a condom? That's fine with me, too but don't be on welfare and take away our money to pay for your kids. Get an STD from not using a condom? Don't use welfare, pray to God for some penicillin instead.

"Ooooh he's anti-family...."

I just read that the BC for the squirrels has not only made them aggressive to other squirrels, causing squirrel on squirrel crime, but it has also caused a surge in their brain power giving them the ability to construct weapons.

squrrilslightsabebattle.jpg

See what happens when we fool around with mother nature.

Pak as soon as they develop a BC dart for men I will be all for shooting them too when they go pick up their checks.

Ozzy, there is always a safe way to deal with these things..

Squirrel Catapult

Herenorthere- But it feels so right.

Jlap- I do believe, that I would rather Get a Vasectomy any day, why? I could date a girl, not tell them what I've done, and if they get prego, well you get the idea. Fool proof dating.

Pak we could also ask everybody that picks up a welfare check to please not have anymore kids. It's a good idea but it just won't work. I never said that all women on welfare are baby machines. But there are a lot of them, it is a problem and it needs to be addressed. A man getting snipped is not the same as a woman getting a shot. getting snipped is a surgery and a shot is just a shot. getting snipped is permanent a shot is not. I'm not saying it doesn't take two, I also said that if there was a shot for men I think they should have to get it to receive any welfare too. I am also in favor of snipping men how has a bunch of kids and refuse to pay child support.

There are a lot of things that should be but just not practical. Like making all men to have their boys cut off.

And a vasectomy is nothing like a woman getting a hysterectomy. A man getting snipped would be more like a woman getting her tubes tied.

Back