What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

sign of the apocalypse

I soooooooooo wanna get one and walk around walmart talking to my buds LOL funny stuff!

I just finished placing an order for one...

Old school...lol I remeber using those windy dialy phones. It was blue...Hey it even said that it barley produces radiation...seems like everything can give you cancer these days.

Hey it even said that it barley produces radiation...seems like everything can give you cancer these days.

Read more carefully...
Reduces radiation exposure to head by approximately 95% compared to using cell phone directly.
That means you're getting about 5% of what you would get when using just the cell phone. BUT, the phone would likely still be on your side or something giving the exposure there instead of you head LOL

ill wait for them to come down in price or just re wire my head set for an old phone peice with a cheep head set end... wouldnt be to hard.

interesting portability issues... rather voids the whole issue pf pocket portability, dont you think?

Yep, that's TOTALLY worth 70 bucks...

Incidents of tennis elbow will most certainly be on the rise.

:clap: Hooray for one more pointless item to fuel our materialistic lives!

but OMG it comes in brown :0

wow! only 70bucks, too? awesome!!!

hey, that's my cell phone in the picture, too so i totally gotta get one. i'll just tuck it away...uh... carry it in my hand when i'm not using it! then when i get tired of holding it, i can poke people in the butt with it. wow!

hey, i thought neiman marcus sold higher end type stuff. why are they selling this crap?

No no no, i'll tell you a well kept secret! If neiman marcus sells crap it suddenly becomes high end because it's at neiman marcus!

Back