What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Warning to Atlanta area growers

You sure it couldn't have been an animal such as a squirrel?

Yeah...a squirrel with a reaaaally good Sarracenia collection in his leafy nest. :rolleyes:

Maybe its that Super Squirrel we've been seeing on the forums lately... :poke:

Do you live near any neighbors? Like really close?
Because when we lived in West Palm, we had an Iguana and one day it went missing.
Later it turned out that our neighbor's (behind us) sons (college) went over the fence and took our huge and expencive Iguana.

they might have saw your plants before hand, and decided to do some research themselves.

DAMN THAT SUCKS!! It makes you want to not be giving and sharing with your plants. I believe it is someone who knows CPs, but is like me and only knows enough to grow and be dangerous. I myself do not know about S. montana. I know about oreo's, but "Leah" is s well known name and known for its rarity to get and price. S. oreos were pretty easy to come by. I just lucked up to get my "Leah" and no I didn't Conveniently pick it up either :poke: . I tell you what though. If I found out who decded to liberate your "Leah"and other plant, then i would truely want to beat the tar out of them! I probably would just let the law deal with them, but doesn't mean I wouldn't want to. Time to do some hunting and see if we can find this low life.

Back