What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Any other LOST fans here? (minor plot spoilers from Weds for those who are fans!)

just finished watching this week's episode online (hooray for midterms)... anybody else here think that Locke needs to stop pushing shiny buttons? ;)

I didn't get in on it on the first episode so now i'm eternally screwed. I COULD watch the dvd's but forget wasting all those hours lol.

I think... I dunno it's stupid lol. That fat guy should have lost some weight by now, what with being stranded on an island and all :)

i tend to think the same exact thing. if anything he's gotten wider... that island diet ain't working.

yeah it's difficult to catch up on... i started watching it halfway through the first season and it took a while to piece together the first part. such a good show though :) especially now that they've stopped doing these dumb flashback shows and episodes where the plot moves forward all of two minutes in LOST time.

i guess this week they revealed where that black horse (that Kate saw once) came from. it'd be nice to know who these hostiles are, however... peaceful Eastern-philosophy Dharma initiative versus evil American?-based... research group? evil world domination organization? aliens? ;) someday they'll give us real answers...

ive watched it from day one, i agree locke needs to get back to what he was orginally, gnarly box makeing hunter dude, not shiny button pusher, that building was the second thing he has blow up so far.

That fat guy should have lost some weight by now, what with being stranded on an island and all :)

I think that was brought up by a character in last Wednesday's episode... "And shouldn't you have lost some weight by now."

The begining of this seasoon was horrible but I think it seems to be getting back on track to what it was. They'll never top the first season and they'll have to wrap it up soon. Can't keep everyone guessing forever or they'll just get bored.

I bet it'll be stupid, like Dallas and it'll be a dream.

Prefer Heroes myself. NEVER have missed an episode.

boy are we pessimistic? i love the show, every season has been as good as the last.

I got into it with the second season premeire. It has awesome moments, but the show is beginning to dole out more questions than answers at a rate that I'm beginning to find rather irritating. And did anyone else think the "Jack's Tattoo" episode was almost utterly worthless?

your too concetrated on the omg what will happen next aspect, the whole point of things like that is to build the character and show you there lives beofre the island. Did anybody see last nights? you cant tell me it wasent cool! *spoiler* lest see, locke kills the russian, jack is seen playing football with the others at the end of the edpisiode, and the the biggest thing, claire is jacks sister!!!! ahhhhhhh!!!! that mean jack is aarons (claires baby) uncle! crazy stuff.

I am hopelessly Lost(haha...ok I'll stop)

I didn't get into it until my friends decided to start from the beginning(dvds). So I joined them. Season three is my first season to actually watch on the tv. Commercials are bad.

I agree with whoever said the beginning of the season was slow, but it is definitely picking up now.

yaaah very weird with the jack/claire thing!!!

and locke REALLY needs to stop messing things up (on the other hand, that was some fence there). apparently next week's episode is all about him, perhaps he'll knock it off after that :p or perhaps they'll chuck him into the fence....

Back